Check your account email address ×

Savages *WARNING* disturbing images

Well, isn't this a fine little message for those that want to fuck around in places where THEY KNEW BETTER THAN TO FUCK AROUND.

Somebody was wearing that face and dancing around as a joke and sombody filmed it.....I guarantee it.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, isn't this a fine little message for those that want to fuck around in places where THEY KNEW BETTER THAN TO FUCK AROUND.

Somebody was wearing that face and dancing around as a joke and sombody filmed it.....I guarantee it.  :lmao:

You're a fucking moron

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Watching your "facts" as of the last week...whew!!!!  Look in a fucking mirror.  Gut hooked, radical wanna be retard!!!!!   :lmao:

What facts.....just answer in a sentence or two.....no need for you to dance around with 10000 words of mouth shit saying nothing 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What facts.....just answer in a sentence or two.....no need for you to dance around with 10000 words of mouth shit saying nothing 

All of you ME "facts" as of late.  HOLY SHIT!  You've left me speechless (wordless) on some of your posts.  Holy shit.  THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All of you ME "facts" as of late.  HOLY SHIT!  You've left me speechless (wordless) on some of your posts.  Holy shit.  THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!  :lol:

Such as???

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Such as???

This was my latest favorite....but there are so many to choose from!!!!  :lol:

Also, I do want to apologize.  I got some of your posts mixed up with RevBetaCucks.  This "apology" should  make you furious....and maybe make you wanna do some self correcting.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

By all means keep up the word vomit postings. The entertainment factor is off the charts. I’ve got to get over to HCS and check your entourage of teen boys and gullible Cat riders. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

By all means keep up the word vomit postings. The entertainment factor is off the charts. I’ve got to get over to HCS and check your entourage of teen boys and gullible Cat riders. 

Get over there.  I don't post much and don't really know most of the people there anymore.  You can talk about your sledding prowess and stuff!!!  :lmao:

I'm sorry I upset you so.  I hope you believe that.  :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No different then the mafia in the usa back in the day.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was my latest favorite....but there are so many to choose from!!!!  :lol:

Also, I do want to apologize.  I got some of your posts mixed up with RevBetaCucks.  This "apology" should  make you furious....and maybe make you wanna do some self correcting.

Oh now this has gone too far....

GO TO PM IF YOU!!1DARE

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Were they sold half trillion dollars of high tech weaponry? It doesn’t bother me that Saudi Arabia could turn Canada to glass, it’s more about ethics here. 

Whats that got to do with chopping a body up?

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Similar in a lot of ways.  These Saudi's that were arrested will be "sacrificed" without thought also.  

Yup...always easier to clean up a mess that way.