Check your account email address ×

Trump sucks on the filthy Saudi Cock

f7ben

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You're President sucks Saudi dick instead of believing his own intelligence committees.  

Poor Zampoopski.

I’m just glad you represent Canada every bit as much as Tool Kit represents America.  Every country needs a benchmark for the weak, cowardly and stupid.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey RevBetaCuck!  I’m not defending any of that horrid, shithole of a backwards ass religion you fucking awkward dork.

Not my fault you are now under SA rule.  Blame your idiotic leadership.  :lol:

Iran wasn’t Sharia until the USA “interfered”, eh?

:lmao:

Actually no they weren’t. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m just glad you represent Canada every bit as much as Tool Kit represents America.  Every country needs a benchmark for the weak, cowardly and stupid.

You're benchmark has been set really low while all you sleazy little cowards grovel under Trump while that coward grovels to Putin and the Saudi Prince. 

Meanwhile the United Nations laughs at him. 

All the shit you silly fuckers thought happened with Obama is actually happening with Trump and you deserve it.

It's fun to watch. Thanks for the entertainment. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Context....and sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're benchmark has been set really low while all you sleazy little cowards grovel under Trump while that coward grovels to Putin and the Saudi Prince. 

Meanwhile the United Nations laughs at him. 

All the shit you silly fuckers thought happened with Obama is actually happening with Trump and you deserve it.

It's fun to watch. Thanks for the entertainment. 

Tremendous butt-hurt noted.  Holy shit!

:lol:

17 SAUDI BASTARDS of humanity killed our people on 911, and George Bush holds the King's hand walking with him, and Trump is now defending them!!! 

17 SAUDIS killed this country on 911!!! Our economy is destroyed because of them. They killed our security and privacy, and Bush and Trump defend them!

SAUDIS ARE ARABIC MUSLIMS!!! They always have been, always will be. They should have been bombed into glass on 09/ 12/2001. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, frenchy said:

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Context....and sarcasm.

Tremendous butt-hurt noted.  Holy shit!

Bullshit Zderspski...you have no idea what you are blathering about...context and sarcasm my ass!🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bullshit Zderspski...you have no idea what you are blathering about...context and sarcasm my ass!🤣🤣🤣

The motherfucker hasnt got a clue what context or sarcasm even are let alone the other bullshit he leaks out his keyboard

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

17 SAUDI BASTARDS of humanity killed our people on 911, and George Bush holds the King's hand walking with him, and Trump is now defending them!!! 

17 SAUDIS killed this country on 911!!! Our economy is destroyed because of them. They killed our security and privacy, and Bush and Trump defend them!

SAUDIS ARE ARABIC MUSLIMS!!! They always have been, always will be. They should have been bombed into glass on 09/ 12/2001. 

speaking of 911, this journalist was buddy buddy with bin laden as well :news: 

13 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Correct they were not. There are a lot of pro Western Persians still. 

I thought the move towards Sharia law didn't take place until after the 1979 "Islamic revolution."   I guess if you want to say we caused that so be it but it wasn't Sharia law under the dictator we helped put in place.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why should this topic be any different from any topic that dumb fucker comments on?

3 hours ago, revkev6 said:

speaking of 911, this journalist was buddy buddy with bin laden as well :news: 

Wouldn't doubt it. This whole Muslim thing is out of control. The Christian world better wake up soon, and realize that ISLAM is out to kill us. Probably over Israel. That's my .02c. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really wasn't that hard to understand actually.  I can explain it to you later...unless I don't want to or I forget.    :lmao:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The motherfucker hasnt got a clue what context or sarcasm even are let alone the other bullshit he leaks out his keyboard

Now, for this "wall" thing you and MotoFraud are giving me...is this like an overnight thing?  Do I bring a change of clothes or other?    :lol2:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why should this topic be any different from any topic that dumb fucker comments on?

And this here is the third strike, ladies!  Oh...but you three do know how to Cha-Cha!   :lol:

Related image

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought the move towards Sharia law didn't take place until after the 1979 "Islamic revolution."   I guess if you want to say we caused that so be it but it wasn't Sharia law under the dictator we helped put in place.  

NO FUCK YOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Murica caused it!  Even RevBetaCuck says so!   :lmao:

Simples.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO FUCK YOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Murica caused it!  Even RevBetaCuck says so!   :lmao:

Simples.

When did America instal a dictator instead of their democratically elected government?  Was 1979 a backlash against that dictatorship?

good job USA. 

Did the Iran Iraq war stem from America trying to overthrow the Ayatollah?

you know by supporting Saddam. 

Nice move again fucktards. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When did America instal a dictator instead of their democratically elected government?  Was 1979 a backlash against that dictatorship?

good job USA. 

Did the Iran Iraq war stem from America trying to overthrow the Ayatollah?

you know by supporting Saddam. 

Nice move again fucktards. 

There's no fucking way you old man left you in charge of anything outside of the toilet rooms.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE INTRAWEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's no fucking way you old man left you in charge of anything outside of the toilet rooms.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE INTRAWEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rev Senior talking to Junior.:lol:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Simples.

Don't you love playing armchair quarterback with geo political moves done back 7 years after WW2 .   You know considering the fact the world knew Communism was one small fucking step above the scourge of all humanity......the Nazis.   We should have left the ME fall into Communism.   Really think the world would be a better place today if the USSR got a foot hold in there.   Think the USSR would have ever collapsed?   

They can't seperate the fact that things were different then.   They were different in 70's and 80's than they are now.   Lots of mistakes have been made but some effort to stop Stalin and the Communist machine couldn't have been all that bad.  

Just because someone is realistic about those times and how bad communism was doesn't mean we can't think our involvement NOW should be much different.  

Seems to me people easily forget the 500,000 men we lost in WW2 fighting against the Axis powers and we didn't want it to happen again and Russia was just a tiny bit of a threat.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Don't you love playing armchair quarterback with geo political moves done back 7 years after WW2 .   You know considering the fact the world knew Communism was one small fucking step above the scourge of all humanity......the Nazis.   We should have left the ME fall into Communism.   Really think the world would be a better place today if the USSR got a foot hold in there.   Think the USSR would have ever collapsed?   

They can't seperate the fact that things were different then.   They were different in 70's and 80's than they are now.   Lots of mistakes have been made but some effort to stop Stalin and the Communist machine couldn't have been all that bad.  

Just because someone is realistic about those times and how bad communism was doesn't mean we can't think our involvement NOW should be much different.  

Seems to me people easily forget the 500,000 men we lost in WW2 fighting against the Axis powers and we didn't want it to happen again and Russia was just a tiny bit of a threat.  

The Nazis. lol. You mean the people Trump defends?

or the Nazis that Americans didn’t give a shit about until the Japanese bombed pearl harbour?

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rev Senior talking to Junior.:lol:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh, but it makes for entertaining reading for sure!