Check your account email address ×

F7ben caught on Camera

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

When the right protested Obama's policies they started the Tea Party and ran candidates like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz tp oppose him. The left protests by hitting people in the head with Bicycle Locks, destroy public property and blocking roads. 

Which is more in line with what has been considered legitimate protest in the past.

The master's tools won't destroy the master's house.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So where's the line at?   Where's the line between being childish and disturbance?   Why don't you learn us all?  

Is disturbance against the law? Has this video inconvenienced you at all? You have time to spend on here all day getting insulted, whats the difference if some hippie faggot does it? 

The reality is they are doing stuff you dont like so you think they should be handled even tho they may not actually be breaking any laws. Thats not freedom bro. I get harassed by people i dont like all the time. I ignore them and go about my way. pretty simple really... 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Is disturbance against the law? Has this video inconvenienced you at all? You have time to spend on here all day getting insulted, whats the difference if some hippie faggot does it? 

The reality is they are doing stuff you dont like so you think they should be handled even tho they may not actually be breaking any laws. Thats not freedom bro. I get harassed by people i dont like all the time. I ignore them and go about my way. pretty simple really... 

This happened at the same protest

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When the right protested Obama's policies they started the Tea Party and ran candidates like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz tp oppose him. The left protests by hitting people in the head with Bicycle Locks, destroy public property and blocking roads. 

Did the tea party get pepper sprayed and arrested for their protest? And I am not supporting assault or vandalism. Those acts are illegal and when you do that you get whats coming to you. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This happened at the same protest

Did the tea party get pepper sprayed and arrested for their protest? And I am not supporting assault or vandalism. Those acts are illegal and when you do that you get whats coming to you. 

The Tea party didn't do anything to be pepper sprayed or arrested. Sorry

• Gold Member

Reading a post from jihadBen about throat slitting and boitlicking derping amd whatya kjow? The TSA decided to pat me down. Coincidence? I think not!

Ben's on a list!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The Tea party didn't do anything to be pepper sprayed or arrested. Sorry

They were protesting. That means they were inconveniencing somebody. Its not really a protest if nobody notices. Somebody had to walk around them, listen to their jargon, smell their BO, etc...  

Just now, Kivalo said:

Reading a post from jihadBen about throat slitting and boitlicking derping amd whatya kjow? The TSA decided to pat me down. Coincidence? I think not!

Ben's on a list!!!  :lol:

Fuck, im traveling out of the country in a few weeks. :lol: 

What a faggot.  Ironically, cops are not allowed to do anything about this now....but, I'd like to see that around normal people.  What I don't understand is why the cops couldn't get him to act out just a bit more (as if there should be a reason not to smash his head into the tarmac already).  I mean...look at that mop I could really wrap into my fingers and turn his face into a  soup ladle!  Are those purple extensions?  Neato!

:lmao:

Finally Zammy is here to tell us what he would do if he wasnt just a keyboard shit talker. :lol: 

Zammy: I would put the stone cold stunner on those those snowflakes and then i would smash them to bits with some of my teenage ninja turtle choppy moves!!!111 Oh man I wish I was there!!!111

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Sorry Ben only acts behind his keyboard.   That person gots 100x's the balls our resident commie's have.  

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Like I said.   More balls then our resident hate society keyboard tough girls but still should be dealt with by the law.   

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Finally Zammy is here to tell us what he would do if he wasnt just a keyboard shit talker. :lol: 

Zammy: I would put the stone cold stunner on those those snowflakes and then i would smash them to bits with some of my teenage ninja turtle choppy moves!!!111 Oh man I wish I was there!!!111

You sound like somebody that's never seen a fight.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wut?  You get harrassed by people you don't like all the time?  On the internet or in real life?  You ignore them and just go about your way, eh?  LOLOLOL!!!!  Holy shit.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like somebody that's never seen a fight.  :lol: 

Wut?  You get harrassed by people you don't like all the time?  On the internet or in real life?  You ignore them and just go about your way, eh?  LOLOLOL!!!!  Holy shit.  

Real life! I actually leave my keyboard from time to time!!!!11

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Real life! I actually leave my keyboard from time to time!!!!11

You must look like a target for even weaker targets.  Jesus.  Maybe walk with confidence...or wear sunglasses or something?  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You must look like a target for even weaker targets.  Jesus.  Maybe walk with confidence...or wear sunglasses or something?  :lol: 

Yes, thats me! Im not supa dupa alpha guy like youz!!1111 I am constantly under attack by supa dupa alpha guys so I hide behind the keyboard and aks strong!111

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yes, thats me! Im not supa dupa alpha guy like youz!!1111 I am constantly under attack by supa dupa alpha guys so I hide behind the keyboard and aks strong!111

Those aren't "alphas" that are "harrassing you".  They are the ones laughing at you both.  :lol:

Oh my god you never stop! Brutal!!!!

That hurts your feelings too?  :lmao: Moto needs to recruit better.  I think Tooly is in training right now.  STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER AND SCREAM STUFF!!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

That hurts your feelings too?  :lmao: Moto needs to recruit better.  I think Tooly is in training right now.  STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER AND SCREAM STUFF!!!!!  :lol: 

You are the ying to tooly's yang. Your posts have equal content. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You are the ying to tooly's yang. Your posts have equal content. :bc: 

That's true on some levels.  I'm everyting he is not.

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Where is tooly btw? 

I just told you.  It's taking him a bit longer to enter Antifaschool because they are having to retro fit a bandana with velcro and hooks because he lacks chin.  Plus, he keeps putting those girl boots on the wrong feet.  I'm not sure he's gonna be the asset Moto hopes for, but he'll  fit right in!