Check your account email address ×

Guardsman being called up for deployment to Afghanistan.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Several local guys received their papers. Widespread? 

Just their turn for a rotation. They’ll be sitting in BAF eating Taco Bell and jacking off in tents for 8 months. So... Pretty much like every other Nasty Guard deployment in history. 

As highmark put it.....play stupid games , win stupid prizes. The whole thing from retard fake soldier plastic patriot fucktard......right to Mattis and Trump....is a fucking joke

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just their turn for a rotation. They’ll be sitting in BAF eating Taco Bell and jacking off in tents for 8 months. So... Pretty much like every other Nasty Guard deployment in history. 

They snatched a friend who’s been deployed twice since 2007. They could spread the wealth a bit. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They snatched a friend who’s been deployed twice since 2007. They could spread the wealth a bit. 

Or .....if he doesn't want to go play fake soldier in the sandbox shitholes helping to drain the republic of its wealth.....he could quit

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nobody expects much out of them.  Fucking warm a cot to earn that pay.  

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So in 11 years he deployed twice? Lololol That’s the actual military definition of spreading the wealth. I’ve got buddies who have 10+ tours. What rock is that guy hiding under? Fucking shaming out of deployments like a boss. That’s light for even a guardsman..

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody expects much out of them.  Fucking warm a cot to earn that pay.  

I always liked how they’d have them do route clearance. It was like hungry hungry hippos for IEDs. They never missed a one. And they always found them the hard way... You could just hear those piggy’s squeal on their comms when they got in a TIC. We’d be on some ridge laughing as they wondered who called in 2000lbs of fuck your face to save them from their panic fest. I have nothing but disgust with our government. Only a truly fucked up govt would send the nasty guard anywhere. 😂😂😂🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I always liked how they’d have them do route clearance. It was like hungry hungry hippos for IEDs. They never missed a one. And they always found them the hard way... You could just hear those piggy’s squeal on their comms when they got in a TIC. We’d be on some ridge laughing as they wondered who called in 2000lbs of fuck your face to save them from their panic fest. I have nothing but disgust with our government. Only a truly fucked up govt would send the nasty guard anywhere. 😂😂😂🇺🇸

Our NG is the equivilent of the U.N. forces.  Fucking REMF snafus on wheels.  We used to plink their gay creamy APV “mouse droids” and watch them button up screaming and move out at high rate of speed.  Retards.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Our NG is the equivilent of the U.N. forces.  Fucking REMF snafus on wheels.  We used to plink their gay creamy APV “mouse droids” and watch them button up screaming and move out at high rate of speed.  Retards.  :lmao:

They are the military equivalent of Revkev. Just beta as fuck. 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How well did any army group do in that country? Three presidents later and they’re still chopping off heads. Seems rather ridiculous to point fingers over who’s effective and who isn’t. 

What? The effectiveness of good units has never been in question. It’s a question of strategy. This post shows a drastic misunderstanding of that war. And ridiculous to point fingers? If you had served you’d understand interservice shit talking. Also, you’d understand the National Guard is completely useless. They are warm bodies to clean up the scraps and fill a void. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

As highmark put it.....play stupid games , win stupid prizes. The whole thing from retard fake soldier plastic patriot fucktard......right to Mattis and Trump....is a fucking joke

Hey they are fighting for our freedoms.... In Afghanistan...

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interservice  shit talking.....all I see is you and Zderpski gargling each others seed.

Poor AFJ lite..  :lmao:

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Get everyone out of the anus of the world (middle east).   Let them kill each other off.  

Yup!  Could you imagine the outrage if we announced a full, 100% withdrawal tho?  Not just from them, but from our side.  Buncha boo hoos from everyone.  Some just can’t decide what to be upset and sad about from day to day in America anymore.  My suggestion: they should start worrying more about their own “backyards” first...the sloppy, neglected, sad sacking, mental exhaustive messes that they have become.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup!  Could you imagine the outrage if we announced a full, 100% withdrawal tho?  Not just from them, but from our side.  Buncha boo hoos from everyone.  Some just can’t decide what to be upset and sad about from day to day in America anymore.  My suggestion: they should start worrying more about their own “backyards” first...the sloppy, neglected, sad sacking, mental exhaustive messes that they have become.

dont forget the delusional keyboard cowboys!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just more verbal diarrhea.....I mean it never stops spewing!