Check your account email address ×

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Separate counts of perjury.  All of these have actual evidence or witness corroboration unlike the assault claims.

About the lie detector test.

Front door was because of fear.

Front door done in 2012.

Fear of flying.

They asked that question becuase they already had the letter. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Tic toc Dr. Ford......tic toc.  

I was wondering why some of that questioning was asked.  They had it the whole time and let her purjure herself.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Under questioning from experienced sex-crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell last week,Ford said that she had "never" had "any discussions with anyone ... on how to take a polygraph" or "given any tips or advice to anyone who was looking to take a polygraph test." She repeatedly said the process was stressful and uncomfortable.

But in his declaration, the ex-boyfriend wrote that, "I witnessed Dr. Ford help [Monica L.] McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam" and that Ford had "explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped [her] become familiar and less nervous about the exam," using her background in psychology.

Yep....at least knew about it.  It was dated 10/2.   My guess is he called it in before then they asked him to write it under penalty of perjury.  

Edited by Highmark

• 11 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I've posted from day one she was a CUNT FRAUD, set-up fraud, and that I hated her. 

I'll admit it, if I'm proven wrong. 

I told ya!!!!