Check your account email address ×

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tic toc Dr. Ford......tic toc.  

I was wondering why some of that questioning was asked.  They had it the whole time and let her purjure herself.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Under questioning from experienced sex-crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell last week,Ford said that she had "never" had "any discussions with anyone ... on how to take a polygraph" or "given any tips or advice to anyone who was looking to take a polygraph test." She repeatedly said the process was stressful and uncomfortable.

But in his declaration, the ex-boyfriend wrote that, "I witnessed Dr. Ford help [Monica L.] McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam" and that Ford had "explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped [her] become familiar and less nervous about the exam," using her background in psychology.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've posted from day one she was a CUNT FRAUD, set-up fraud, and that I hated her. 

I'll admit it, if I'm proven wrong. 

You were far from the only one.  This is bullshit lies paid for by a party that specializes in them.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You were far from the only one.  This is bullshit lies paid for by a party that specializes in them.  

Actually I agree with some democratic principles, but the party movers and shakers are a pack of lying, bastards. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually I agree with some democratic principles, but the party movers and shakers are a pack of lying, bastards. 

I do also.  Sadly, they don’t agree with their own anymore.

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You can’t be taught to beat a polygraph. :lol: 

anyone that takes a polygraph has it explained to them how it works. Nothing here. 

You seem to be confused on how they work.  They CAN be beaten and frequently are.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh yes....ex boyfriend. :lol: 

Yeah...prolly a liar.  That’s why he was with her.  Nice match!

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You can’t be taught to beat a polygraph. :lol: 

anyone that takes a polygraph has it explained to them how it works. Nothing here. 

Talk about missing the point.  :lmao:

Separate counts of perjury.  All of these have actual evidence or witness corroboration unlike the assault claims.

About the lie detector test.

Front door was because of fear.

Front door done in 2012.

Fear of flying.

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It would be fitting if this CUNT was charged and went to jail but justice isn't done much in this Washington zoo otherwise a lot of these shit heads would be in jail :guzzle:

This needs to be changed.

Honestly even as a possible SC justice he has EVERY right to sue her ass for everything she fucking has.  Those other crazy bitches too.   

It would be simple to prove she has harmed him for way more than she will ever earn or will get thru gofundme.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Honestly even as a possible SC justice he has EVERY right to sue her ass for everything she fucking has.  Those other crazy bitches too.   

It would be simple to prove she has harmed him for way more than she will ever earn or will get thru gofundme.  

I hope he does...no matter if he is voted in or not.  This has to stop.  I hope he takes every fucking thing she owns.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope he does...no matter if he is voted in or not.  This has to stop.  I hope he takes every fucking thing she owns.

Yep.   The only thing she has been truthful about was going to school near him.   Not one other fucking claim has any corroboration and most all has been PROVEN false.

One of two things happened here.   She's a vengeful liberal bitch who is also really fucking stupid for not thinking some of this would have been found out or a complete pawn of the dems.  You decide.   I think its option one with a bit of option 2.     

I will say this it never gets old being right about the left.  :bc:  I'm gonna have a whole lotta beer if he gets confirmed......cause I like beer, I liked it in HS, I liked it in college.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   The only thing she has been truthful about was going to school near him.   Not one other fucking claim has any corroboration and most all has been PROVEN false.

One of two things happened here.   She's a vengeful liberal bitch who is also really fucking stupid for not thinking some of this would have been found out or a complete pawn of the dems.  You decide.   I think its option one with a bit of option 2.     

I will say this it never gets old being right about the left.  :bc:  I'm gonna have a whole lotta beer if he gets confirmed......cause I like beer, I liked it in HS, I liked it in college.  :lol:  

I choose both.

...and agreed, LOLOL and :bc: on the last.