Check your account email address ×

Hillary's health.... this does not look good for her

Elkhorn

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That was all set up for her to be "by herself" to show she's ok.  :lmao:

They probably were doing a poll to see if that's what they should do or not.  

See, I don't get it.  You go from damn near passing out (if she didn't) to now walking on the street to say "I'm ok."  Why?  Wouldn't most Americans understand she was sick and almost face planted...because we've all been there?  And also understand if she'd decided to hand in bed for a day or two.  Why all the bullshit?  I just get sick of the lies over stupid things.  It just tells us all that if those things get big...WE ARE FOR SURE GETTING A LIE.  Of course, we already know that with her anyway...but still.  JEEZ!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, I don't get it.  You go from damn near passing out (if she didn't) to now walking on the street to say "I'm ok."  Why?  Wouldn't most Americans understand she was sick and almost face planted...because we've all been there?  And also understand if she'd decided to hand in bed for a day or two.  Why all the bullshit?  I just get sick of the lies over stupid things.  It just tells us all that if those things get big...WE ARE FOR SURE GETTING A LIE.  Of course, we already know that with her anyway...but still.  JEEZ!

Honestly, how sad is it that the elite democrats think that lying to their supporters is the best way to get votes?  Even worse is the fact that the minions fall for it. 

If I was a democrat, I would be pissed about the bullshit that is being pulled.  To think that the elite of the party can lie right to the faces of the voting public and still have support is unbelievable.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Honestly, how sad is it that the elite democrats think that lying to their supporters is the best way to get votes?  Even worse is the fact that the minions fall for it. 

If I was a democrat, I would be pissed about the bullshit that is being pulled.  To think that the elite of the party can lie right to the faces of the voting public and still have support is unbelievable.

Its the worst thing in politics today how they "bend" the truth to paint a picture to divide.

Perfect example is the Equal Pay for Women.  Every dem politician preaches women make $.77 for every $1.00 a man makes.   Which is true but its not an apples to apples comparison.   It doesn't take into account career choices by each person.  When job to job is compared its virtually the same.   The only fucking reason the dems do it this way is to divided and get votes.   Its disgusting.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its the worst thing in politics today how they "bend" the truth to paint a picture to divide.

Perfect example is the Equal Pay for Women.  Every dem politician preaches women make $.77 for every $1.00 a man makes.   Which is true but its not an apples to apples comparison.   It doesn't take into account career choices by each person.  When job to job is compared its virtually the same.   The only fucking reason the dems do it this way is to divided and get votes.   Its disgusting.  

I agree.  And that is a perfect example.  They want their voters to feel that they are the victim so that the dems can "rescue" them.  Guys like snowbeavis need to be "rescued".  They are followers, it's just too bad they follow people like hillary.

Just now, racer254 said:

I agree.  And that is a perfect example.  They want their voters to feel that they are the victim so that the dems can "rescue" them.  Guys like snowbeavis need to be "rescued".  They are followers, it's just too bad they follow people like hillary.

Femmes need the government to save them. Men want the government out of the way

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, most disgusting trait of the left and whats even more sad is so many American's now believe they are the victim.  The Dems went from "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" to "the white rich man is why your life is the way it is."  :nuts:

imageedit_1149_2173811770.jpg

mag2.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Make no mistake, there is concern and panic inside to Hillary campaign and in the Democratic Party. This health thing is the only thing they cannot control, every time she goes out in public it's a gamble as to what could happen 

image.jpeg

Edited by Elkhorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Make no mistake, there is concern and panic inside to Hillary campaign and in the Democratic Party. This health thing is the only thing they cannot control, every time she goes out in public it's a gamble as to what could happen 

So, they're backing a candidate that could potentially "implode" at any time out in public?  Makes sense to me.  I'd have to wonder if maybe just sticking another talking head in her place would be best right now if in fact she has serious health issues.  But, then again, I don't see what her appeal is anyway.  I guess she has her "fans" though.

Edited by Zambroski

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually being dehydrated and getting IV fluids bring a person back very quickly, my mom who will be 90 in a few days got sick about 2 months ago, she was so weak she couldn't hold her head up her DR. had us call the ambulance to take her to the hospital the Paramedic gave her IV fluids on the way and after a short stay 1 1/2  hrs. at the hospital where they ran blood test and gave more fluids she returned home sat at the table and ate lunch.

Pneumonia is a very serious condition and kills many people, while people may think she has something more serious and she might, pneumonia is really a pretty bad thing to have.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Remember that movie WAAAAY back where the president dies and they found a body double to continue his term in secret...and he turned out to be a better person and a better president?  Fuck...what was that????

Dave! :lol:

image.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Remember that movie WAAAAY back where the president dies and they found a body double to continue his term in secret...and he turned out to be a better person and a better president?  Fuck...what was that????

King Ralph :lol: Screen-Shot-2014-09-22-at-12-46-07.jpg