Check your account email address ×

****2018/19 NHL THREAD!!!********

Zambroski

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It makes me sick watching all these other teams strike it rich in the draft....although I do believe Jordan Greenway will be a star player. 

I feel your pain. Other than an odd decent one occasionally, I seen it with Toronto for years! 

Just now, irv said:

I feel your pain. Other than an odd decent one occasionally, I seen it with Toronto for years! 

Boeser is freaking good too. The nucks have a decent core there to work with.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Boeser is freaking good too. The nucks have a decent core there to work with.

I agree, and I think they are going to be a force to be reckoned with for some years to come now. 

Well, not exactly sure how the Wild are continuing to do it but, they are finding a way.  Their game is slowly getting better and last night they actually decided to start play at puck drop...that was odd. And look at how that works!  Bizarre.  

I hope they can keep up the luck and continue to get consistently better but.....I’m not betting on shit.  I’ve seen this move too many times.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, not exactly sure how the Wild are continuing to do it but, they are finding a way.  Their game is slowly getting better and last night they actually decided to start play at puck drop...that was odd. And look at how that works!  Bizarre.  

I hope they can keep up the luck and continue to get consistently better but.....I’m not betting on shit.  I’ve seen this move too many times.

I feast on blues fans tears :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

I feast on blues fans tears :lol:

Poor Yeo.  He looked like he was about to crawl out of his skin.  :lol:

the Blues are playing sucky but we pulled together a decent and sound all around game.  It was nice.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Yeo.  He looked like he was about to crawl out of his skin.  :lol:

the Blues are playing sucky but we pulled together a decent and sound all around game.  It was nice.

I was at deer camp and didnt watch

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yikes the sens took a beating from buffalo Saturday 

Sabres are scheduled to win 30 games this year.  This was one.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Wow 51 shots to 25 for Carolina and couldn't pull it off 

Even if I was bored and it was August...I still wouldn't have watched that game.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sabres are scheduled to win 30 games this year.  This was one.

Even if I was bored and it was August...I still wouldn't have watched that game.

I just watch some of the condensed games on YouTube 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I just watch some of the condensed games on YouTube 

The NHL network used to have a game highlight video for each game...it was pretty good.  The Wild's was only about 7 seconds usually.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The NHL network used to have a game highlight video for each game...it was pretty good.  The Wild's was only about 7 seconds usually.  :lol: 

:lol: I haven't followed them at all this year but I know they have had wins. 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: I haven't followed them at all this year but I know they have had wins. 

They aren't taking to the ice until the second frame and puck movement and defense is still sloppy but almost astonishingly, they are finding a way.  SMH out of amazement.  Their last game against an abortion of a team (Blues) was the most complete game I've seen them play this year.  I'm not going to get excited until they pull together 3 of 4 of those type games in a row.  If history is any indicator...no.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They aren't taking to the ice until the second frame and puck movement and defense is still sloppy but almost astonishingly, they are finding a way.  SMH out of amazement.  Their last game against an abortion of a team (Blues) was the most complete game I've seen them play this year.  I'm not going to get excited until they pull together 3 of 4 of those type games in a row.  If history is any indicator...no.

They usually start off well and falter toward the end of the season no?

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They usually start off well and falter toward the end of the season no?

Well....They usually hit a slump they need to climb out of mid season.  Those periods have shrunk since Boody has taken over.  We just cannot seem to string together a solid month of hockey....I'm kinda excited to see what November brings with their current play.  But again.....I'm not falling in love again just yet.  Break ups are just too painful.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quenville gets a pink slip.

Along with two assistants.  Fucking wow!!!!!!  I’m gonna guess that Quinney won’t be on the free market more that a few weeks.  

This is almost prank type information!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quenville gets a pink slip.

It,s to bad teams go crazy and sign guys to crazy high  contracts, for stupid long term, which fukks up the cap hit for the rest of the guys they need on a team, to be competitive. LA, Wild, and Chicago are just a few examples, out of many.

Rumors already starting to fly about him replacing Babblecock if they falter, or if the rift with Mathews doesn,t get better soon.

And WTF is going on in Ottawa ? The players in the SUV cutting up the assist coach, and then sticking it on the net ? Had to be one of the guys inside the vehicle. Nobody said hockey players were smart. 

Edited by Frostynuts

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It,s to bad teams go crazy and sign guys to crazy high  contracts, for stupid long term, which fukks up the cap hit for the rest of the guys they need on a team, to be competitive. LA, Wild, and Chicago are just a few examples, out of many.

Rumors already starting to fly about him replacing Babblecock if they falter, or if the rift with Mathews doesn,t get better soon.

And WTF is going on in Ottawa ? The players in the SUV cutting up the assist coach, and then sticking it on the net ? Had to be one of the guys inside the vehicle. Nobody said hockey players were smart. 

It was the Uber guy. Despite what you think Hockey players aren't stupid and wouldn't post that on the inet. :snack:

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/candid-camera-ottawa-senators-players-caught-on-video-joking-about-team-badmouthing-coach/wcm/a8a46f60-d9e4-40f3-acd4-0340041baf83