Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh’s views on privacy, Fourth Amendment should make Republicans think twice

Startling that the republican cunts here support the guy. But not really. They’d eat Korn out of Donny’s rectum. In fact, highlander would chew first with Zam snowballin  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/404751-brett-kavanaughs-views-in-privacy-and-the-fourth-amendment-should-make%3famp

I was reading some law review blogs and judiciary forums and everyone who's educated on the subject considers his opinions to be the extreme outlier ....even going beyond Alitos deference to government intrusion.

Its fucking sickening.....but we get what we deserve. Citizens of this country as dumb as Racer still get a vote so it's no surprise we get what we got.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was reading some law review blogs and judiciary forums and everyone who's educated on the subject considers his opinions to be the extreme outlier ....even going beyond Alitos deference to government intrusion.

Its fucking sickening.....but we get what we deserve. Citizens of this country as dumb as Racer still get a vote so it's no surprise we get what we got.

This and don't forget Fatty McCheesecurds in Green Bay. 

Just now, racer254 said:

OMG, Again, I have asked for his rulings, but no one comes up with any.  Show me some cases otherwise, just STFU, because I don't think you know what your talking about.

Is your google broke? The guy has multiple legal writings stating it is ok to halt constitutional rights in the name of security. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG, Again, I have asked for his rulings, but no one comes up with any.  Show me some cases otherwise, just STFU, because I don't think you know what your talking about.

Racer Rhetoric = Repug Talking Points for Dummies 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yea but on the other side Soda Mayo mustard and Ruth Ginsberg could not wait to saddle us with the Mandated $$$$$ of Obamacare.   

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are one stupid cocksucker

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is your google broke? The guy has multiple legal writings stating it is ok to halt constitutional rights in the name of security. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are one stupid cocksucker

It's almost painful.