Check your account email address ×

American pickers find the original Aerosmith van

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Probably see it on TV in the auction in a year or so for big money. Aerosmith has a ton of fans.

in the video paint looks way too fresh on the side. my father spent his youth running around that entire area. it's a TINY town and half my family lived in it. the guy that owns the property only lived there a couple years. really, to me it seems like they either made the entire thing up or it's a fully staged deal.

25 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

in the video paint looks way too fresh on the side. my father spent his youth running around that entire area. it's a TINY town and half my family lived in it. the guy that owns the property only lived there a couple years. really, to me it seems like they either made the entire thing up or it's a fully staged deal.

I thought I read somewhere they contacted the band and it was confirmed to be the real deal?

found it...

But for confirmation, they’d need someone from the band or close to it. Luckily, Wolfe was a just a few degrees of separation from founding band member Ray Tabano.

Tabano was the guitarist for Aerosmith when it was formed, before leaving the band at the tail end of the following year. One year later, lead singer Steven Tyler got in touch with his old friend and asked Tabano to come back to the band after they signed their first album deal. He did come back, but as an organizer who sold merchandise and redesigned the logo.

Tabano agreed to come see the van in person to confirm if it was the real deal. When he arrived and saw the van firsthand, there was no denying that this was the vehicle that had started it all.

Edited by Edmo

A buddy of mine and @Angry ginger met them when they came to shoot at his buddies marina in Dover, NH. It's kinda real, but not what you see on TV. The deals are made before the camera rolls. They also show up with a moving crew. They film Mike and Frank putting things i the van and then the crew moves them from the van to the moving truck. He did say they were both very nice.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are but he needs a little smack every now and again considering the way he acts on HCS. 🤣🤣🤣

I just ignore him over there like I do here. Try it, you might like it :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are but he needs a little smack every now and again considering the way he acts on HCS. 🤣🤣🤣

:lol:How am I “acting” over there. You sound like fucking snow rider on HCS. “Mouth breather, Posse, boot locker, blah, blah, blah”

Not my fault you are getting treated appropriately.  Or,  would you like me to chime in more on your constant crying over there?  I can.

Saya beat your ass!   :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:How am I “acting” over there. You sound like fucking snow rider on HCS. “Mouth breather, Posse, boot locker, blah, blah, blah”

Not my fault you are getting treated appropriately.  Or,  would you like me to chime in more on your constant crying over there?  I can.

From what I can see the only beating was HSR beating Soysauce's ass :lol:  Still no reply from Soysauce when Steve questioned him on why he was trying to get Moto to leave or whatever.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didnt see where that happened?

:dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

From what I can see the only beating was HSR beating Soysauce's ass :lol:  Still no reply from Soysauce when Steve questioned him on why he was trying to get Moto to leave or whatever.

I’m not really following along all that much on that thread.  It’s all Moto regurgitational garbage from what i can see.   He can hook those guys into his vortex if he wants....and Jimmy can play along.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Need a fuck off zam emoj.

:popcornchair:

Excellent idea!!!!!

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I didnt see where that happened?

:dunno:

Oh, Saya went off on him about Jimmy begging to get back on the site via PM or some shit.  

Those two have an “interesting” love affair.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not really following along all that much on that thread.  It’s all Moto regurgitational garbage from what i can see.   He can hook those guys into his vortex if he wants....and Jimmy can play along.

At least HCS CE is getting a little action :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent idea!!!!!

Oh, Saya went off on him about Jimmy begging to get back on the site via PM or some shit.  

Those two have an “interesting” love affair.

Ya i saw that and replied...sayatothebuffet ignored me though.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I do find it funny how the members over there think they had Moto & Jim pegged right off the bat based on what little they know about them. I'm sure they were shocked when Jim said he voted Trump.

Yeah.  I found it odd too. And Jimmy playing along is some good quality trolling. He plays the liberal whiney little bitch part very well.  A little too well! 

:lol: