Check your account email address ×

Any thoughts?

Anler

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jews are about the smartest fukkers going. Guyz like us sit around on our computers for hours and argue on sled-sites about dink size, who eats shit,  who shits their pants,  how our bowel movement looked that morning, and what beer we like.

Now ask youselves: Do you think the Jews of America are doing what we do????????? 

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right! We should be talking about what country we can invade and steal their oil!!!11

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

You are right! We should be talking about what country we can invade and steal their oil!!!11

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be taking our thumbs out of our assholes, and getting involved POLITICALLY!!!! 

We should be letting our fukken Congressmen know that we've had enough of protecting fukken Rhode Island  and it's bullshit Democracy!!! 

Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!  We are getting cleaned-out, a little at a time. 

Jews have us intimidated, for fear of Anti-Semitism. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most of Trump's grandchildren are half-Jew. 

Good luck with us getting out of israel!!! 

We're stupid fuck Americans. 

You just made the anti semite watch list. Good job!

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be taking our thumbs out of our assholes, and getting involved POLITICALLY!!!! 

We should be letting our fukken Congressmen know that we've had enough of protecting fukken Rhode Island  and it's bullshit Democracy!!! 

Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!  We are getting cleaned-out, a little at a time. 

Jews have us intimidated, for fear of Anti-Semitism. 

So when was the last time you picked up a phone or dropped an email to Carl shea Porter?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So when was the last time you picked up a phone or dropped an email to Carl shea Porter?

I know somebody that campaigned for her slot.  Didn't do too well. 

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

What if we gave Iran $3.3 billion a year to monitor countries who are critical of them? No problem right? 

What?   Fuck dude you need to pay attention.  

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Israel owns our govt. This spending got overwhelming bipartisan support. 

About a year ago I saw Lindsey Graham on TV at some kind of Israel meeting. The way he was talking about Israel made one think he was gonna' start beating his meat. It was fukken unbelievable!! If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it. 

We have to get involved politically, or we are gonna' get screwed forever. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Doesn't matter who said or says it.  More or less, it's a historically accurate and factual statement.

I know the point you are trying to make though...it's just dumb.  

Zderpski saying something is dumb...priceless.

What’s next....The Constitution is irrelevant...oh wait you already said that! 🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zderpski saying anything is dumb...priceless.

What’s next....The Constitution is irrelevant...oh wait you already said that! 🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝

Yep.  Nailed it!  That's exactly what I said and meant.   Damn it!  You got me!!!.....good one!!!  :lol: 

Soyboy.   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Nailed it!  That's exactly what I said and meant.   Damn it!  You got me!!!.....good one!!!  :lol: 

Soyboy.   :lmao:

I still don’t get the whole soy thing but you and your HCS crew of feebs sure think it’s funny. BTW it’s exactly what you said in response to Moto and then in true Zderpski fashion you tried to cover your ignorance with a long winded buzz word filled post....I’m sure the CE crew over there was very impressed. 😝🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still don’t get the whole soy thing but you and your HCS crew of feebs sure think it’s funny. BTW it’s exactly what you said in response to Moto and then in true Zderpski fashion you tried to cover your ignorance with a long winded buzz word filled post....I’m sure the CE crew over there was very impressed. 😝🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know what it means either but clearly it’s a liberal derogatory term that seems to have stuck to you on HCS.

And “no” on the rest of that fucking shit.  I love how you and Moto are pairing up now.  It’s adorable!  Pretty sure I argued my “constitutional” statement just fine.  Not my fault your huffing, soyboy ass can’t keep up.

:lol:

”soyboy” :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what it means either but clearly it’s a liberal derogatory term that seems to have stuck to you on HCS.

And “no” on the rest of that fucking shit.  I love how you and Moto are pairing up now.  It’s adorable!  Pretty sure I argued my “constitutional” statement just fine.  Not my fault your huffing, soyboy ass can’t keep up.

:lol:

”soyboy” :lol2:

Shocker....Zderspski laughing and commenting on something he doesn’t understand. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker....Zderspski laughing and commenting on something he doesn’t understand. 🤣

I understand wnough of it for it to be a funny dig at liberal twats.  

What you should be concerned about is how you found yourself in that slot over there.  :lmao: