Check your account email address ×

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That was before the election wasnt it?

Hes left more then once remember.

:lol:

It's hard to keep up with his real "bannings", imaginary "bannings", and self imposed "bannings".  But, everyone here is a "stupid pussy".  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's hard to keep up with his real "bannings", imaginary "bannings", and self imposed "bannings".  But, everyone here is a "stupid pussy".  :lol:

I can only imagine what his multiple sociall options crew would think of him if they saw him on display here.

:lol2:

Just now, DAVE said:

I can only imagine what his multiple sociall options crew would think of him if they saw him on display here.

:lol2:

The twerp wouldn't know what to answer for first.  Although, if we are being honest, I don't think the people around him can think much less of him already.  Seriously.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The twerp wouldn't know what to answer for first.  Although, if we are being honest, I don't think the people around him can think much less of him already.  Seriously.

Who knows....

but he showed his true colors when he tried to make Ben look bad with that sled deal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

isn't ben the one who brought that story to light? 

i thought it came about after SR said something about Ben writing a bad check to him... Then Ben told the whole story

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

at you thinking there's not.

unless, of course, you think apples and oranges are the same too, because they both grow on trees 

If they’re both rotten then it doesn’t matter 

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

i thought it came about after SR said something about Ben writing a bad check to him... Then Ben told the whole story

Yep.  Another Tooly Pilates moment that went to shit as the whole forum watched and laughed...and laughed...and laughed.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Another Tooly Pilates moment that went to shit as the whole forum watched and laughed...and laughed...and laughed.  :lmao:

That was a hilarious read...

I want my tool kit!!!!!:mc:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It was amazing actually.  I've never even heard of any shit like that.  Not even close.

I know, like who doesnt make sure the tool kit is there right off the bat?? its the first thing I ask....

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I know, like who doesnt make sure the tool kit is there right off the bat?? its the first thing I ask....

I'm still hounding the race team I bought my sled from for it.  They won't return my calls or texts!!!!!!  I'm going to start badmouthing them on the interwebs if I don't get a kit soon!!!!!

Until then, I guess I'll just use real tools.

I'm still hounding the race team I bought my sled from for it.  They won't return my calls or texts!!!!!!  I'm going to start badmouthing them on the interwebs if I don't get a kit soon!!!!!

Until then, I guess I'll just use real tools.

you dont find the screwdriver/wrench handle/recoil handle tool useful???:lol: