Check your account email address ×

Notice how quiet James Comey has been lately?

Highmark

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

More importantly, how does this change anything? Btw what happened to “who cares how we found out about it, it’s the truth that matters? Or was that only with hillary?

Truth?  Hahahaha. What a moron. 

Dear Dumb fucking Trump supporters.  If you were trying to get Trump. Would you lay all your cards on the table now knowing a Republican house has no back bone and would forgive Trump anything?  Or would you wait and hop the Dems take control so that when Trump goes to jail, Pence will be a lame duck?

41 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Go ahead post up what Trump is accused of that has a shred of evidence. Not your hopes and dreams but something with facts.

:lol: I swear to god some of you live on other planets. 

Off the top of my head....we have collusion. We have obstruction of justice. We have campaign finance violations. We have trump charity violations. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Off the top of my head....we have collusion. We have obstruction of justice. We have campaign finance violations. We have trump charity violations. 

So nothing then.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You made all those up didnt you. Hahahaha

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

That they’re the ones leaking things? Have a link? 

It will make your head spin to realize how many stories we played a personal role in," Page wrote to Strzok on December 19, 2016. "Sheesh, this has been quite a year," she added, forwarding a link to The New York Times' Most Read Stories of 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/14/politics/page-strzok-texts-part-two/index.html

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear Dumb fucking Trump supporters.  If you were trying to get Trump. Would you lay all your cards on the table now knowing a Republican house has no back bone and would forgive Trump anything?  Or would you wait and hop the Dems take control so that when Trump goes to jail, Pence will be a lame duck?

Why? Is justice a timeline based on opinion?

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

It will make your head spin to realize how many stories we played a personal role in," Page wrote to Strzok on December 19, 2016. "Sheesh, this has been quite a year," she added, forwarding a link to The New York Times' Most Read Stories of 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/14/politics/page-strzok-texts-part-two/index.html

OMG!!!!!

lock them all up

:lol:

this is typical of the bullshit you clowns hang your hat on