Check your account email address ×

The biggest red flag for the next recession? Corporate debt to cash ratios, top economist says

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fingers cross eh Joe.   It wouldn't surprise me that you have the same opinion as Bill Maher on this.  Sad.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fingers cross eh Joe.   It wouldn't surprise me that you have the same opinion as Bill Maher on this.  Sad.  

Spinner sits in the same group that will raise bloody hell at all the people and corporations buying up the housing for half price on the courthouse steps after an economic meltdown.  I'll be on those steps this time tho...spitting back at Spinner and telling him, "This is what you all hoped for!"  

• Platinum Contributing Member

I struggle watching CNBC sometimes.   God damn lots of doom and gloom.   If the market drops 1/4% they panic.   Its like a MLB team losing their first game and predicting they will lose 100 games.   I guess drama pays the bills.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I struggle watching CNBC sometimes.   God damn lots of doom and gloom.   If the market drops 1/4% they panic.   Its like a MLB team losing their first game and predicting they will lose 100 games.   I guess drama pays the bills.  

Trump really needs to "up" the texting.  They are all getting board and forced to make up alternative scary narratives without much of his texts to go on.