Check your account email address ×

How the president begins the most solemn day on the American calendar

Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here it is the anniversary of 911 and a hurricane bearing down on the east coast and where’s our president? Sitting in his bed tweeting like a adolescent, his only concern is himself and nothing else. He could care less about Americans and our country.

So you idiots keep supporting a lying, 5 time business loser, adulterer, child kidnapping, no nothing idiot in the White House.

YOUR SUPPORT OF TRUMP SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED HUGE.

Some of us stepped up after 9/11 and did something about it. So if you want to play this card you sure as fuck better show what you did you dumb piece of shit...

MC: But wahhhhh Trump wahhhhh 9/11 wahhhh even though I only use 9/11 for political grandstanding wahhhh. Can’t formulate my own opinions wahhhhhh...

Fuck you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Some of us stepped up after 9/11 and did something about it. So if you want to play this card you sure as fuck better show what you did you dumb piece of shit...

MC: But wahhhhh Trump wahhhhh 9/11 wahhhh even though I only use 9/11 for political grandstanding wahhhh. Can’t formulate my own opinions wahhhhhh...

Fuck you.

Fucking face down curb stomp ownage right here.

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck you.

The guy you voted for was deterred 5 times from the Vietnam draft.

your argument means shit.

now fuck off

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The guy you voted for was deterred 5 times from the Vietnam draft.

your argument means shit.

now fuck off

You coulda fought in Nam but didn’t. Next... You sure as fuck better not tell people off for not doing so if you could have and didn’t. 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ah NO. I was too young chickenhawk lover.

Ah? You’re 62. 18 in 1974. Vietnam ended in what year old timer? So, you want to talk shit about someone not serving in Nam when you cold have means you are the dumbest piece of shit ever. Next...

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah? You’re 62. 18 in 1974. Vietnam ended in what year old timer? So, you want to talk shit about someone not serving in Nam when you cold have means you are the dumbest piece of shit ever. Next...

I think he had a numb nee.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Even more. If you didn’t serve, you can’t talk shit about someone else for not serving. It’s the epitome of brain dead. Fuck you, you delusional old fuck. 

Bullshit.  When that someone else who never served ascribes to worshipping the military and presenting himself as some sort of pro-military tough guy but when given the opportunity he suddenly has heel spurs and balked.  That’s far different than someone who never served but respectfully relying on others who have for advice and consultation instead of saying ‘I know more than the generals’.  Guys like you lapping up his bullshit and giving him a daily pass are the problem. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bullshit.  When that someone else who never served ascribes to worshipping the military and presenting himself as some sort of pro-military tough guy but when given the opportunity he suddenly has heel spurs and balked.  That’s far different than someone who never served but respectfully relying on others who have for advice and consultation instead of saying ‘I know more than the generals’.  Guys like you lapping up his bullshit and giving him a daily pass are the problem. 

Sounds like something someone who never served would say... 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure does....and a lengthy excuse to try and justify it.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You sound like a spineless pussy 👍

How are you calling others this with a serious face?

Nevermind...I've seen your pic.  THE FACE of Dunning Kruger.  :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You sound like a spineless pussy 👍

If you have not served, you are a fucking retard for talking shit about someone who never served. Now you are comparing this to Trump. Trump is a fucking pussy for avoiding the draft and acting like tough shit. You just assumed I don’t care. He’s a spineless silver spooned coward. THAT HOWEVER, does not change the fact that MC is making fun of him for not serving in Nam WHEN HE COULD HAVE FUCKING SERVED IN NAM BUT CHOSE NOT TO! Inherently there is nothing wrong with not wanting to serve in an unjust war. Until the point when you open your cock holster, like MC, about others not serving when he didn’t himself. Now pop smoke cherry. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sure does....and a lengthy excuse to try and justify it.

How are you calling others this with a serious face?

Nevermind...I've seen your pic.  THE FACE of Dunning Kruger.  :lol:

Two Pawns in a Pod :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you have not served, you are a fucking retard for talking shit about someone who never served. Now you are comparing this to Trump. Trump is a fucking pussy for avoiding the draft and acting like tough shit. You just assumed I don’t care. He’s a spineless silver spooned coward. THAT HOWEVER, does not change the fact that MC is making fun of him for not serving in Nam WHEN HE COULD HAVE FUCKING SERVED IN NAM BUT CHOSE NOT TO! Inherently there is nothing wrong with not wanting to serve in an unjust war. Until the point when you open your cock holster, like MC, about others not serving when he didn’t himself. Now pop smoke cherry. 

The issue is the reaction of Dump or anyone like him who did not serve.  He pussed out and now acts like a military guru.  That’s my issue.  If he pussed out and had some humility and willingness to consult others......that’s palatable.  Instead - he knows more than the generals.  Not to mention all the Mouthbreathers like your buddies MNMomo, JT, Angry Janitor, and others who are literally balls deep in Dumps a Rump 👍

Edited by SnowRider