Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

Again...The Obunga Administration calls these actions...."Dangerous and Unprofessional"  :lol:SHAME SHAME!  All this just after getting his team bitch slapped in China and being verbally insulted and called out by the wack-o pres of the Philippines (again, calling him "unprofessional"..:lmao:).  Can this get any more embarrassing for our Administration?  Sure it can....Kerry (Buffoonery central) is meeting with Russian officials again today to try and "strike a deal" concerning Syria.  And behind closed doors...the Ruskies are laughing and laughing..but not so softly that Kerry can't hear them.  Obunga is in his room weeping.  "Nobody respects me!".....Booo Hoooo.  

FUCK>>>>>>>did anybody hear about that $25k Trump dropped in FL?  HOLEEEEE SHIIIIIT!   :lmao::lmao:

Story below:

Image result for top gun finger

US says Russian jet flew 10ft from plane over Black Sea

US officials described the intercept by the SU-27 jet on Wednesday as "dangerous and unprofessional".

Russia's defence ministry said the US plane had been approaching Russian territory and the SU-27 pilots had adhered to international rules.

Russia is currently carrying out military exercises in the Black Sea.

Pentagon spokesman Capt Jeff Davis said the US Navy P-8A Poseidon aircraft had been conducting routine operations in international airspace when the Russian fighter made the unsafe manoeuvre.

"These actions have the potential to unnecessarily escalate tensions, and could result in a miscalculation or accident," he said.

A US defence official quoted by AFP news agency said the Russian plane had flown within 30ft of the P-8A before closing to just 10ft.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37303247

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for world leaders punk obama

My god what a piss poor excuse for a Commander In Chief.....the great uniter exiting the back of the bus.....priceless.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

My god what a pissy poor excuse for a Commander In Chief.....the great uniter exiting the back of the bus.....priceless.

I find this shit so fucking funny I sometimes find it hard to sleep.  Our military is so proud!  

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cuz he is a fucking imbicile :dunno: 

Oh, he fights libertardism.  It's a nasty little brain eating disease though.  Highly infectious to weaker minds.  It's up to the intelligent and strong minded people to identify the individuals that are worth saving from this terrible affliction.

I think he's worth it.  Let's help him.

:thumb:

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Simple minds :lol: 

You think exiting the back of Air Force One like a fucking schleprock projects a Presidential bearing? Your hackery has become nauseating.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The zero impact events that take hold in the minds of the simple :lol: 

I know you're trying to be the contrarian and impress Beavis and MC but goddamn Vince you are pathetic. The best part is the little narrative you and the other stooges have been using about everyone else being simpleminded and morons fits your elitist cunt persona perfectly.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The zero impact events that take hold in the minds of the simple :lol: 

"Zero impact events"

New go-to lib term?

Gimme a fucking break.  At the end of the slide you are on is the intelligent quotient of Snowrider.  And he for sure IS NOT "the real deal".  

Start making better choices Vince.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know you're trying to be the contrarian and impress Beavis and MC but goddamn Vince you are pathetic. The best part is the little narrative you and the other stooges have been using about everyone else being simpleminded and morons fits your elitist cunt persona perfectly.

You're now rubbing shoulders with creeper, sludge, Momo, freeloader, and Z - enough said :lol: Bottom of the barrel dummies :bc: Congrats :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Zero impact events"

New go-to lib term?

Gimme a fucking break.  At the end of the slide you are on is the intelligent quotient of Snowrider.  And he for sure IS NOT "the real deal".  

Start making better choices Vince.

In Vince's hack mind a President kowtowing is a zero impact event....WTF.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What impact does exiting the back of the jet have on world affairs?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

What impact does exiting the back of the jet have on world affairs?

At this point nothing because the world already views Obama as an ineffectual weakling.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're now rubbing shoulders with creeper, sludge, Momo, freeloader, and Z - enough said :lol: Bottom of the barrel dummies :bc: Congrats :lol: 

Oh yes.  You hold great away here.  :lol2:

A nobody loser running around in a Hillary wig.:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes.  You hold great away here.  :lol2:

A nobody loser running around in a Hillary wig.:lol2:

I play for free in your empty mind.  It's obvious :lol: 

I post.  You follow. :lol:   Holy fuck are you a dummy :bc: