Check your account email address ×

Khizr Kahn Is a fraud

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No shit MI Momo...that's why I said 'this claim will go the same as the rest' :lol: 

I should quit insulting Momo :lmao: 

You are an absolute clown. You can say you said xyz all you want. You are implying this snopes story somehow will disqualify what is posted here. It simply doesn't and you saying it does doesn't make it so. 

Calling me MI mono is a compliment. I have no issue with him. Feel free to continue it doesn't bother me in the least. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are an absolute clown. You can say you said xyz all you want. You are implying this snopes story somehow will disqualify what is posted here. It simply doesn't and you saying it does doesn't make it so. 

Calling me MI mono is a compliment. I have no issue with him. Feel free to continue it doesn't bother me in the least. 

He's so upset Momo got him banned (and now owns his stupid ass).  I mean poor, poor little SR!

:lol:

image.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just another example of: 

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

So are you comparing Mexican nationals in the US as foxes in a henhouse?  Nice comparison and sounds like you think they shouldn't be there just like many US citizens.

:nuts:

You're so fucking stupid you can't comprehend a simple analogy. :lmao::lol: 

More proof,of your mind-blowing stupidity. :lol: 

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

suck my dick you stupid bitch..as if chickens could build a coop you dumb ass.

You need to tattoo 'I'm Stupid' on your forehead. :lol: 

Holy shit you're dumb. :lmao: 

Now STFU :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You need to tattoo 'I'm Stupid' on your forehead. :lol: 

Holy shit you're dumb. :lmao: 

Now STFU :bc: 

I still want to butt fuck you...you fag..for sure after z posted that sexy ass pic of you!

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I still want to butt fuck you...you fag..for sure after z posted that sexy ass pic of you!

:gfight:. You and Z can bang each other :bc: I bet you'll both enjoy each other's touch. :lol: 

I'm happy for you Cappy...after all these years you feel comfortable enough to,step out if the closest :bc: 

My hot wife works for me :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:gfight:. You and Z can bang each other :bc: I bet you'll both enjoy each other's touch. :lol: 

I'm happy for you Cappy...after all these years you feel comfortable enough to,step out if the closest :bc: 

I'm not gay fag..I'll be thinking about some hot chick while i'm poking your ass silly!

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm not gay fag..I'll be thinking about some hot chick while i'm poking your ass silly!

You're gay. :bc: Own it. :bc: :gfight:. No biggie but own it.  

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your "hot" wife probably has a side dick to play with while you are out "moving the needle" somewhere you fucking lozer