Check your account email address ×

Russian Nuclear Bombers Intercepted Near Alaska

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Maybe 2 soviet bombers intercepted 2 US F 22’s near the Russian coast.  We pretty much share a border with Russia up in Alaska

I literally pay ZERO attention to any of MC Hack's links.  It's all just plain stupidness run amok.

"Russian bombers INTERCEPTED!!!!."  Sweet fuck.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I literally pay ZERO attention to any of MC Hack's links.  It's all just plain stupidness run amok.

Yet you reply like a weak lemming. Do me a favor and stop replying to my threads you add nothing.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you reply like a weak lemming. Do me a favor and stop replying to my threads you add nothing.

We all work together to make your epically stupid threads entertaining.  It's all at your expense...but doesn't cost you a penny!  

Image result for all in the family gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  THEY WERE INTERCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sweet fuck!! Let me know when it's clear to come out of my bunker!

• Haha 1

holey fuck!!!!! call out the air force, the national guard, the boy scouts, rufus with his gun down the street! the commies!!!! WGAF? has been happening for decades. nothing to see here folks. just same old shit, but lets get everyone (the weak minded masses) all a'dither. state of fear rears its head again. russians, chinese, iran, iraq, koreans, japs, germans, drugs, booze, cholesterol, plastic straws........ the fucking boogeymen are everywhere. does it ever fucking end. weeping jesus on the cross!

Edited by mtnloverxtreme2
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Remember the Russians are our best friends

Russian Nuclear Bombers Intercepted Near Alaska

Potus 44 told the American people that the cold war is over . Did Sarah Palin see the Russian Bombers  and report it ??

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pot meet kettle :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^

When the site’s #1 imbecile tries to help the #2

:lol:

24C78923-56EA-4340-A329-54BEA7AD6FF5.gif

That’s awful.   At a friends party .  They were calling this guy wiffle ball.  Turns out when he was young he did a cannonball into pool and someone stuck a wiffle ball bat under him . Drove that bat so far up his ass,  it tore his insides all up. Got to wear a bag. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That’s awful.   At a friends party .  They were calling this guy wiffle ball.  Turns out when he was young he did a cannonball into pool and someone stuck a wiffle ball bat under him . Drove that bat so far up his ass,  it tore his insides all up. Got to wear a bag. 

Eww...that's not funny at all.  Delete this!

Wait..they were calling him "wiffle ball"?

:lol: