Check your account email address ×

I am Spartacus!!!

BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Bullet>head>done.

Booker is another liberal whining retard.  Period.

Can we get him and Kamala Harris tomout their ears together.  Two heads, one round...better done!

I just hear Neal gasp.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

just don't go slinger or blowrider on us and you will be fine

Slinger, he is just a OG hippie,. Set in his ways for decades, I honestly don't mind him..

Toolkit is nothing but an Internet troll, same path on multiple sites,..just there for attention, and since he lacks the knowledge to communicate in a BBQ, smoking meat, and obviously anything to do with the mechanics of a sled thread...he is left to just harass people to get any attention or credibility at all,..Hence the Canadian version of him revbetastd that he has latched onto..two peas in a pod owning people left and right in their life lacking minds...Even MC and slinger rarely have his back

Don't feed the trolls, and they leave, that's where I am at

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Slinger, he is just a OG hippie,. Set in his ways for decades, I honestly don't mind him..

Toolkit is nothing but an Internet troll, same path on multiple sites,..just there for attention, and since he lacks the knowledge to communicate in a BBQ, smoking meat, and obviously anything to do with the mechanics of a sled thread...he is left to just harass people to get any attention or credibility at all,..Hence the Canadian version of him revbetastd that he has latched onto..two peas in a pod owning people left and right in their life lacking minds...Even MC and slinger rarely have his back

Don't feed the trolls, and they leave, that's where I am at

I don't mind Slinger either...I find him entertaining as hell.  He's like the retarded brother I never had.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't mind Slinger either...I find him entertaining as hell.  He's like the retarded brother I never had.  :lmao:

Slinger is cool, he actually cracks me up like all day long.. Definitely would have a beer with the guy and laugh about this place

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Slinger is cool, he actually cracks me up like all day long.. Definitely would have a beer with the guy and laugh about this place

Having a personality goes a long way.  Some have none. 

The net is railing about (d)imwits , corny booger ,  caramel corn job harr-ass and the hornblower from Hawaii  All are not ready for prime time political  spotlights . What the general public should see is , needed  term limits and max age limits for elected politics. Age 78 and you are done , just like the minimum  legal  age limits for elected pols.

Edited by hwytohell

Corny Booger (d) N.J. , has  deep murky financial dealings , super hot raging temper , multi - women  personal issues,  crooke(d) connections past , that his me(d)ia  lackeys  won't report about. When he jumps into the Potus race for 2020 , it will be a hoot to watch him .

Edited by hwytohell