Check your account email address ×

The NEW "United States and Mexico Trade agreement"

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wishing for fail :lol:

just pointing out the obvious, again and again.

Because you’re convinced this is failure before it’s even rolled out. So open minded of you.

:lmao: 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am convinced broski does not pay any fucking attention to anything. Maybe he’s too busy drawing pics of SR?

That's unfair.  He tries to pay attention.  He's just too stupid to comprehend any of it. 

Earlier Trump tried to talk about a deal between Canada and the US cutting out Mexico. Looks like us standing firm with Mexico pissed off the Orange dufus. It helps explain why he's so pissy. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am convinced broski does not pay any fucking attention to anything. Maybe he’s too busy drawing pics of SR?

I pay plenty of attention.  And you deciding to be the one deciding “delusion” here is just freggin’ hilarious!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That's unfair.  He tries to pay attention.  He's just too stupid to comprehend any of it. 

Earlier Trump tried to talk about a deal between Canada and the US cutting out Mexico. Looks like us standing firm with Mexico pissed off the Orange dufus. It helps explain why he's so pissy. 

Boo hoo.

:lmao:

• Gold Member

It’s debatable if trump can pull out of NAFTA...  Mexico prolly wouldn’t care cause they have the US Mexico trade agreement if they need now.

if Canada doesn’t just sign on I would bet trump would withdraw from NAFTA and go with the New US Mexico trade agreement.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nah

Well, it is as we know it.  Canada will be in it all.....but, this was clearly a slap to Trudeau's face and certainly not to his favor at the negotiating table.  He's got little choice but to agree to terms.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it is as we know it.  Canada will be in it all.....but, this was clearly a slap to Trudeau's face and certainly not to his favor at the negotiating table.  He's got little choice but to agree to terms.

It should be good for everyone involved...imo we got screwed more under the last agreement. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I pay plenty of attention.  And you deciding to be the one deciding “delusion” here is just freggin’ hilarious!!!!  :lol:

um, no you dont. i can think of several things in the last week alone you were oblivious to. big things too, like trump's SC pick changing his tone on what siting presidents can be held liable for. that was big stuff dude, one of the main reasons the left has a problem with him. 

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It’s debatable if trump can pull out of NAFTA...  Mexico prolly wouldn’t care cause they have the US Mexico trade agreement if they need now.

if Canada doesn’t just sign on I would bet trump would withdraw from NAFTA and go with the New US Mexico trade agreement.

:lol:

so they'd have two agreements going? 

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so they'd have two agreements going? 

No...  the debatable part is if Trump can pull out of NAFTA....  some say he can and some says he can’t.  If trump pulled out of NAFTA he has a ready made agreement that they just negiotated with Mexico.

48 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It should be good for everyone involved...imo we got screwed more under the last agreement. 

Well, I'd hope so.  

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, no you dont. i can think of several things in the last week alone you were oblivious to. big things too, like trump's SC pick changing his tone on what siting presidents can be held liable for. that was big stuff dude, one of the main reasons the left has a problem with him. 

Maybe I am oblivious to some of your stuff.  Like now, I don't know what you are talking about.  Is that really being "oblivious"?  Or, just ignoring boring and repetitive rhetoric?

Hmmm...

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'd hope so.  

Maybe I am oblivious to some of your stuff.  Like now, I don't know what you are talking about.  Is that really being "oblivious"?  Or, just ignoring boring and repetitive rhetoric?

Hmmm...

Nice cover. Jesus your an idiot