Check your account email address ×

The NEW "United States and Mexico Trade agreement"

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'd hope so.  

Maybe I am oblivious to some of your stuff.  Like now, I don't know what you are talking about.  Is that really being "oblivious"?  Or, just ignoring boring and repetitive rhetoric?

Hmmm...

Nope. I’d have to say you are dumb as shit and miss almost everything. You are  the dumbass that gets the joke after everyone has left the party. 

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I’d have to say you are dumb as shit and miss almost everything. You are  the dumbass that gets the joke after everyone has left the party. 

So much butt-hurt from somebody that can’t be who he wants to be to others on the internet..  maybe your brother can?  Wait..is this your brother?  :lmao:

Fucking dweeb.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much butt-hurt from somebody that can’t be who he wants to be to others on the internet..  maybe your brother can?  Wait..is this your brother?  :lmao:

Fucking dweeb.

You’re the fucker with a fake persona.....:news:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking dweeb.

That is an awesome statement. Zampoopski the clown can only be who he wants  be on the internet. 

That’s why you spend your whole life here pretending.  Poor sad zampoopski the clown. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump still surrounding himself with the best people. 

What a fucking tool. 

Shut up and tell your trade rep to get in the kitchen and make Donald Trump a chicken pot pie.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

as apposed to you who never get invited unless your husband tells every one you will work the glory hole all night 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the fucker with a fake persona.....:news:

Yeah...you should have tried that.  Your real one is a loser.

:lol:

Go eat a penis.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That is an awesome statement. Zampoopski the clown can only be who he wants  be on the internet. 

That’s why you spend your whole life here pretending.  Poor sad zampoopski the clown. 

Awww....poor sad mop ringer.  Dad left bro in charge, eh?  Yeah....clearly he saw in you what we all do....not much.

:lol:

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just did it and he is clueless