Check your account email address ×

Feds Scramble after Las Vegas Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment on Loan Application; ‘She Might have Been an Asset’

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Feel better now.  Go play in your sandbox, Pipsqueak.

I feel great. I spent most of today biking with my wife. You probably spent all day on here trying and failing to impress people .

Sad, stupid Zampoopski the clown. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I feel great. I spent most of today biking with my wife. You probably spent all day on here trying and failing to impress people .

Beta post....and a weak one at that.  Who are you trying to impress here by telling everyone you spent most of the day biking with your wife?  That’s weird.  Stick with your cool-ass, wicked kayak stories.  We know we aren’t going to hear any sled stories.  

:lmao:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What area did you bike in?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how really stupid people think the MSM ignore big stories. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

NOpe. I like laughing at dumb fuckers like you that think a reporter would ignore a really good story. 

It's a 24 hour news cycle filled with some really lame stories.  You are dumb enough to think they would ignore important stories. 

But hey, that's what being dumb is all about. You keep being you fucktard, I'll keep laughing at you.

MSM dropped Mollie Tibbetts like a bad habit the second it was determined she was done in by a lawbreaker

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beta post....and a weak one at that.  Who are you trying to impress here by telling everyone you spent most of the day biking with your wife?  That’s weird.  Stick with your cool-ass, wicked kayak stories.  We know we aren’t going to hear any sled stories.  

It's weird that you'd think a simple bike ride was impressive.

How fucking sad is our life that you'd even think that was bragging. 

Poor sad pathetic Zampoopski.

It's weird that you'd think a simple bike ride was impressive.

How fucking sad is our life that you'd even think that was bragging. 

Poor sad pathetic Zampoopski.

I have no idea how sad your life is. From where I see it, well....I couldn’t imagine living it at all.

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no idea how sad your life is. From where I see it, well....I couldn’t imagine living it at all.

You'd have to log off in order to start living at all. Since you aren't capable of that there is no chance of you starting to live anything resembling a decent life. Stupid, sad Zampoopski.

Edited by revkevsdi

You'd have to log off in order to start living at all. Since you aren't capable of that there is no chance of you starting to live anything resembling a decent life. Stupid, sad Zampoopski.

Go away little kid.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Go away little kid.

Zampoopski's feelings are getting hurt again.  Sorry dumb fucker. Is it time for another schedule vacation for you?

Last time they started speculating that you'd off'd yourself.  Those were your defenders.  Gives a clue about how unstable and sad you really are. 

But that's been obvious from day 1. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I do wear a helmet. But there is no unitard involved.  Uni means 1.   There are at least 10 Tards in this thread.

Cool. Side view mirror on it?  Got traffic all backed up for a mile? 

• Haha 1

Zampoopski's feelings are getting hurt again.  Sorry dumb fucker. Is it time for another schedule vacation for you?

Last time they started speculating that you'd off'd yourself.  Those were your defenders.  Gives a clue about how unstable and sad you really are. 

But that's been obvious from day 1. 

You are triggered and I think projecting?  What was all this hot mess about?

Shoo fly.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

do you and your brtother take turns using the bike. or did you go to Wal-Mart and buy that murry all by your self like a true baller . or dod mommy buy you both fancy bikes for Kwanzaa 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I do wear a helmet. But there is no unitard involved.  Uni means 1.   There are at least 10 Tards in this thread.

well we learned 1 thing unlike his circle jerk buddy rev has a chin 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

NOpe. I like laughing at dumb fuckers like you that think a reporter would ignore a really good story. 

It's a 24 hour news cycle filled with some really lame stories.  You are dumb enough to think they would ignore important stories. 

But hey, that's what being dumb is all about. You keep being you fucktard, I'll keep laughing at you.

But, but, it's another conspiracy to swallow hook line and sinker :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

@revkevsdi:kneebash: The 🤡 Posse.....one smart guy vs the Posse and it’s a complete ass whooping.  You fuckers are so triggered that you’re not capable of comprehending how fucking stupid your posts are.... well done Rev👍

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

do you and your brtother take turns using the bike. or did you go to Wal-Mart and buy that murry all by your self like a true baller . or dod mommy buy you both fancy bikes for Kwanzaa 

Devinci Kobain's and Hatchets.   Our full suspension bikes are Kona's.  Thanks for asking. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But, but, it's another conspiracy to swallow hook line and sinker :lol:

It wasn't too long ago the flat earth boy was laughed at every time he posted something from a conspiracy site.  Now these desparate fuckers not only lap up his far right conspiracy sites, they try to find them before he does.  

There's one thing for sure, If this story is true then the shooter's girlfriend was once something none of the Trumpsters could be accused of being...........    an asset.