Check your account email address ×

Trump Insiders Could Offer ‘Holy Grail’ of Long-Hidden Finances

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Every time someone sneezed it was leaked out of this investigation. It’s very unlikely any info about Trump that mueller has is not out there  already IMO.

How about some links to multitude of leaks you speak of :news:

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How about some links to multitude of leaks you speak of :news:

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/25-leaks-about-the-mueller-investigation-and-the-problems-they-may-cause

Start with this one Vin. If you need more just ask. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Every time someone sneezed it was leaked out of this investigation. It’s very unlikely any info about Trump that mueller has is not out there  already IMO.

We occasionally learn things that mueller knew a long time ago, and it was likely leaked with his ok. Damn near everyone with a clue agrees mueller is running a tight, sealed, ship. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

We occasionally learn things that mueller knew a long time ago, and it was likely leaked with his ok. Damn near everyone with a clue agrees mueller is running a tight, sealed, ship. 

People with a clue but still believe in collusion? Oxymoron 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m pretty sure vinny is referring to trump himself. He should know trump jr already colluded with Russia 

You speak for Vince now? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No I wouldn’t.  I don’t get but hurt over a loss.  I just better myself to win next time.  Sorry about your party.

FYI, I didn’t really care all that much about Obama’s failure to provide a proper birth certificate.  I concerned myself with more important issues.  Again, sorry about your party.

Your not sorry.

If you guys think mueller hasn't got his hands on trumps taxes you're crazy. If there was anything he could use there he would have. You guys keep saying "patience".

But mueller has to act quickly because at this rate trump is going to fix everything and that just can't be allowed. Trump has to be stopped now as he is accomplishing things that no president before him could. You should all write mueller and get him to impeach trump now before more good stuff happens!! Time is of the essence!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

Thanks for the link, as read in your link below is the following:

Think :news:

Former federal prosecutor Seth Waxman has seen no evidence that these leaks—often sourced to people familiar with the investigation or briefed on it—have come directly from Mueller or his staff. When Mueller has spoken publicly, it has been through criminal complaints and indictments

As a prosecutor, you want as little known about what you’re investigating and what witnesses you’re talking to as possible,” Waxman said.

Any information released to the media could enable witnesses to prepare and rehearse their answers. The fact that many witnesses are also speaking to House and Senate investigators and some of their testimony has become public through them further complicates the effort to control the flow of information.

“It’s a pretty difficult process for Mueller right now,” Waxman said.

John Iannarelli, a former FBI special agent and spokesperson, agreed that Mueller is likely unhappy that so much information about the investigation has been made public through unauthorized leaks. It can prevent investigators from getting “the unvarnished truth” in witness interviews, and it can provide the public with an incomplete understanding of what is happening.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/25-leaks-about-the-mueller-investigation-and-the-problems-they-may-cause