Check your account email address ×

flipping

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

TIR shares his spank bank gif by mistake.

Just now, Skidooski said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7232366

And Dumbski replies like clockwork to Rev :lmao: Poor Dumbski.....the mental midget 👍

Shouldn't be illegal but any competent Juror should take it into consideration for reasonable doubt if there is no physical evidence to back up a flipper/know liar/criminals testimony.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Shouldn't be illegal but any competent Juror should take it into consideration for reasonable doubt if there is no physical evidence to back up a flipper/know liar/criminals testimony.  

You forgot to mention all those bribes from corporations that Cohen handled for Trump.  Any lawyer that would launder bribe money for the President can't be trusted.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You forgot to mention all those bribes from corporations that Cohen handled for Trump.  Any lawyer that would launder bribe money for the President can't be trusted.

Link?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-paid-michael-cohen-shell-company-2018-5

Sure buddy.

But hey, I'm sure Trump didn't know anything about it.

Those businesses were probably giving that money for access to Hannity, Cohen's other client. 

:lol:   You can't be serious?  Cohen handling for Trump.  :lol:  Jesus you guys crack me up. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You can't be serious?  Cohen handling for Trump.  :lol:  Jesus you guys crack me up. 

I'm sure those companies heard about the great work he did with Stormy and wanted to connect with him because of that.

Carry on believing in Trump.

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

like the trump admiring juror didn't do?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

like the trump admiring juror didn't do?

Huh, she convicted Manafort on 8 counts.   From what I've seen of her interviews she did exactly what I said.  

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

really laundered money where is this crap from ? 

you get he payed for the better part of his campaign right ? you get that it is not illegal to use your own cash to attempt to keep a whore from telling the world she fucks for money right ? 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure those companies heard about the great work he did with Stormy and wanted to connect with him because of that.

Carry on believing in Trump.

Dude, this was covered months ago.   Companies grease associates of elected candidates all the time.   Its legal.   If you want to debate whether or not it should be fine but its not illegal.   Happens with every politician.   

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-paid-michael-cohen-shell-company-2018-5

Sure buddy.

But hey, I'm sure Trump didn't know anything about it.

Those businesses were probably giving that money for access to Hannity, Cohen's other client. 

sound like the shell was benefiting the sleazy lawyer more than any one hands down . cant see him soliciting to any one he could any way he could to line his pockets . now he got the best layer for crawling out of sleazy financial leagal issues  around to do what it takes to get out . who is his lawyer again 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Huh, she convicted Manafort on 8 counts.   From what I've seen of her interviews she did exactly what I said.  

the trump liking juror ignored obvious evidence on 10 counts. everyone else was in agreement.