Check your account email address ×

Killers employer backtracks on E-Verify claim.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well, well, well.   Lying mother fuckers.

Also interesting Malibu not registered to him.   Bet its the farms.  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-investigation-chevy-malibu-seen-in-surveillance-video-not-registered-to-suspect-rivera-source-says.html

Yarrabee Farms, which had hired Rivera, initially said he passed a federal E-Verify check, which is intended to maintain a database of I-9 forms and tax records of employees across the country. On Wednesday, however, co-owner and manager Dane Lang said that the farm used a different program that a family member wrongly thought was E-Verify. The farm used Social Security Administration data in the vetting process, Lang said. 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-investigation-chevy-malibu-seen-in-surveillance-video-not-registered-to-suspect-rivera-source-says.html

Yarrabee Farms, which had hired Rivera, initially said he passed a federal E-Verify check, which is intended to maintain a database of I-9 forms and tax records of employees across the country. On Wednesday, however, co-owner and manager Dane Lang said that the farm used a different program that a family member wrongly thought was E-Verify. The farm used Social Security Administration data in the vetting process, Lang said. 

Yup. Just another cunty business owner hiring illegals. He should be jailed.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I agree.   Immigration control has no parties in my book.   Hope the family sues their asses off.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

5a9e31dc1d1af_giphy.gif.cf(9).gif.24ebb84c7d9c95f84e25cb4aa1e358b3.gif

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He should be shot in the face with a .45 hollow point.

Bet every large farm in Iowa and around the country for that matter is doing E-verify on all their hispanic/latino workers.   Got a good friend that is a manager of the farrowing operations at larger producer in southern Iowa.   I know they use some hispanic/latino workers.   Be curious to talk to him sometime soon.  

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One more thing, 

poor Frenchy :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Who owns yarrabee farms

:news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

And some of you repukes think this guy voted :lol:

What are you blabbering about?

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What are you blabbering about?

Throughout the day I’ve read posts indicating dems want illegals for votes, indicating dems were ignoring this e-file story. Now we know the family that owns these farms are prominent Republicans. I’d even guess theyre trump supporters

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Throughout the day I’ve read posts indicating dems want illegals for votes, indicating dems were ignoring this e-file story. Now we know the family that owns these farms are prominent Republicans. I’d even guess theyre trump supporters

Cause he lied