Check your account email address ×

What’s 50 feet long and has 3 teeth?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

West Virginia. They’re down there chanting  “lock her up “ and “ drain the swamp “

:lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They are a simple bunch. 

I like how Dems pretend their base isn’t what it is.  Of course, that seems to be dissipating quickly.  Pretty soon, just Moozlems and illegals!  Errr....I mean “undocumented”.

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This clown has a retard rally practically every week, in between his stays at his golf courses. I guarantee most of retards at these events complained about obama wasting tax payer money on travel and golf

You saying Barry never campaigned.?? :lmao:  everyone's wallets are fatter and like all the WINNING so nobody cares

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This clown has a retard rally practically every week, in between his stays at his golf courses. I guarantee most of retards at these events complained about obama wasting tax payer money on travel and golf

At least Trump is donating his salary to noble causes................. cold day in hell before a Dem. president ever does that.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You saying Barry never campaigned.?? :lmao:  everyone's wallets are fatter and like all the WINNING so nobody cares

Oh, Barry was out panhandling too...just not near as successfully. That’s how he left his party broke as dick

:lmao:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It was a pretty common thread.   Every trip Obama took out of the whitehouse these girls wouldn't shut up about how he should be busy working.