Check your account email address ×

Pregnant Shanann Watts and Two Daughters Killed By Legal Husband...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sad deal :news:

Pregnant Woman Suspected Husband Might Be Cheating Before He Allegedly Killed Her: Friend

A pregnant woman found dead in Colorado last week had suspected her husband, who was arrested in connection with her death, may have been cheating on her in recent weeks, according to a friend of the woman.

Nickole Atkinson told ABC News that her friend Shanann Watts’ marriage to Chris Watts had been strained when she and their two daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, went missing on Aug. 13. Two days later, Chris Watts was arrested. Local news outlets and family members reported that he had confessed to killing his wife and children.

“He wasn’t being the loving Chris that he normally was,” Atkinson said in an interview that aired on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Monday. “He wasn’t touching or hugging or doing stuff like that.”

Despite posting positive messages about her husband on Facebook, Shanann Watts had “entertained the idea” that her husband was cheating on her recently, Atkinson said.

Atkinson was the last friend to see Shanann Watts, 34, before police recovered her body, along with the bodies of her two daughters, days later on the property of Anadarko Petroleum, where Chris Watts had worked. The girls’ bodies were found submerged in oil tanks, while their mother’s body was recovered from a shallow grave nearby, according to court documents obtained by CBS News.

Atkinson had dropped Watts off at her home in Frederick, Colorado, around 2 a.m. Monday after a business trip, she told ABC News.

“She went inside, turned around and waved at me, and shut the door,” Atkinson said. But she became concerned hours later when her friend hadn’t responded to her messages and when she missed a doctor’s appointment.

“She was going to get to hear the baby’s heartbeat and see how she or he was doing,” Atkinson said. Shanann Watts had shared on Facebook that she hoped her third child was a boy for her husband.

Atkinson wasn’t the only friend Shanann Watts allegedly confided in about her fears of her husband cheating. “It came to her mind that possibly he could be cheating,” Amanda Thayer told CBS News on Friday.

Chris Watts told police on Aug. 13 that he had no idea where his missing family members were. 

“My kids are my life. Those smiles light up my life,” Chris Watts told local news station ABC 7 the next day. “I just want them to come back. If they’re not safe right now, that’s what’s tearing me apart. Because if they are safe, they’re coming back. But if they’re not, this has got to stop. Like, somebody has to come forward.”

On Aug. 15, police arrested Chris Watts. Family members of Shanann Watts said they were told he had confessed to police that he killed his wife and children, and agreed to show investigators where he had dumped their bodies.

Police have not commented on a potential motive. Chris Watts is being held in a Colorado county jail. Formal charges are expected to be filed against him Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnant-woman-allegedly-killed-husband-143615550.html

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you hear the latest....he says he caught his wife strangling the girls and in a fit of rage he killed her....what a POS.

Heartbreaking video of her on facebook surprising her husband that they were pregnant again.

:(

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Heartbreaking video of her on facebook surprising her husband that they were pregnant again.

:(

I saw that last night on the news...I was tearing when they showed the little girls just as happy as can be and then thinking what happened to them.

• Sad 1

Just now, Skidude600 said:

I just can't fathom being angry enough to kill anyone, let alone your pregnant wife and your young children. Guy needs to fry slowly.

Yep. Something not right with that dude. Can’t imagine hurting my kids. It’s pretty fucked up. :flush: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Womder when Pence will comment on this case.......and which high profile case Dump will politicize....:news:

Go play in traffic you stupid fuck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Womder when Pence will comment on this case.......and which high profile case Dump will politicize....:news:

Just stating facts Jimmy Poo 👍

How is anything you said "fact"....you really are not very bright. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is anything you said "fact"....you really are not very bright. 

Pence has already commented on the Tibbetts case.......and Dump :lol:  Now take your stupidity and callous ass somewhere else 👍 

Pence has already commented on the Tibbetts case.......and Dump :lol:  Now take your stupidity and callous ass somewhere else 👍 

Then why did you say you wondered when Pence would comment? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then why did you say you wondered when Pence would comment? 

Because he has on the Tibbetts case but nkt this one.....even though both are tragic and high profile.  Do you think Dump will refrain from politicizing the Tibbetts case? 

Because he has on the Tibbetts case but nkt this one.....even though both are tragic and high profile.  Do you think Dump will refrain from politicizing the Tibbetts case? 

Of course he won't refrain.

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

WAS she killed by an American citizen?

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't love how some of these fucking dipshits brains are wired?  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go ahead and answer your question.....:news:

:news:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you hear the latest....he says he caught his wife strangling the girls and in a fit of rage he killed her....what a POS.

Although no one would beleive it...may be the difference of life in prison or death penalty. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

please keep riding your sled around the rocks poking through the snow  on the hills out west . better yet sit directly below as your boyfriend  highmarks just over them 

• Thanks 1