Check your account email address ×

The more you know, the more you wonder.

anybody seen this?

http://endingthefed.com/fbi-insider-leaks-all-clinton-foundation-exposed-involves-entire-us-government.html

FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!

A thread on 4chan with an FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions.  The Hillary Clinton email server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of DC is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times.  This inside info from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with NOTES added to clarify some of the responses all this and more has been reveled and reported by Before Its News.

The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”.  To save everyone time, here are the choice bits with the link to the entire archive, where you can decide for yourself if this is for real or not.  Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards.  This could be the most interesting election ever.  (Lanugauge Warning):

his level of corruption is something expected in a developing country or a place like China, where they openly persecute good people and have industrial scale organ harvesting of Falun Gong and others.  The Clinton Foundation is up to their neck with Jiang’s vile regime in China, but there is so much to see here.

A Bigger Problem than Hillary

>>79481665

Killing HRC would not cause this problem to go away.  The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece -albeit a big piece – of this massive shitstorm.

Edited by Capt.Storm

I don't need to dig any deeper to wonder more.  I also don't taste dog shit before I toss it just to see if maybe it may taste good.

Hillary is who she is, and if her "fans" wanna follow along like little idiot groupies, fine....they aren't much value at all from what I see in them anyway.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't need to dig any deeper to wonder more.  I also don't taste dog shit before I toss it just to see if maybe it may taste good.

Hillary is who she is, and if her "fans" wanna follow along like little idiot groupies, fine....they aren't much value at all from what I see in them anyway.

Cat guys are kinda like that...oh wait....

:lol:

People are waiting for a bombshell that is not coming. Everytime there is a document dump the right comes running...LOOk..... Look!!!! She is  guilty! 

Her supporters already know this, they don't care.

Read an article where Chuck Todd said

" It concerns me the FBI did not record the Clinton interview"   

Nothing about her being guilty, just a simple statement. I couldn't believe the vile comments by Libs directed at Todd for merely suggesting a recorded transcript.  Not only do they not care, they actively want to help her get away with malfeasance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

People are waiting for a bombshell that is not coming. Everytime there is a document dump the right comes running...LOOk..... Look!!!! She is  guilty! 

Nothing about her being guilty, just a simple statement. I couldn't believe the vile comments by Libs directed at Todd for merely suggesting a recorded transcript.  Not only do they not care, they actively want to help her get away with malfeasance.

Yep,

They are pathetic.  They would rather follow a crooked democrat than vote for a republican.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

:bc:

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

:lmao: Chuck Todd is an ultra leftard hack 

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Chuck Todd is an ultra leftard hack 

You're a worthless, faceless, scared liar who has 80,000+ posts and still hides under a rock :lol: You're a fraud and AFRAID :canadaflag::lmao: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You're a worthless, faceless, scared liar who has 80,000+ posts and still hides under a rock :lol: You're a fraud and AFRAID :canadaflag::lmao: 

But yet no one wants him to leave....you on the other hand.......

I'm starting to truly wonder if the Lib-tard biased MSM is starting to correct themselves a bit.  Seems like they are really starting to raise "brows" a bit more on Hilliar and her "incredibly convenient" foundation.  I just saw CNN running the full story including "scams" about Clinton University (Laureate).  I was surprised.

Could be because of Trump really pointing some fingers at them for the shit we've all been watching for years.  Maybe it's starting to affect them negatively.  :dunno: