Check your account email address ×

Granny Warren

Warren’s “Accountable Capitalism Act” would require that corporations that earn more than $1 billion in revenue a year (note “revenue,” not “profits”) would need a federal “charter” in order to operate. This charter would obligate these companies to consider all “stakeholders,” not just shareholders, when making decisions. The bill would also require these corporations to permit employees to elect 40 percent of the company’s board of directors; a super majority of 75 percent of directors and shareholders would have to approve political donations. (Gee, I wonder if somebody will propose something similar for unions?) Shareholders would be permitted to sue the company if they felt its actions were driven purely by profit and did not reflect the desires of its many “stakeholders.”

https://reason.com/blog/2018/08/15/elizabeth-warren-plans-to-destroy-capita

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Warren’s “Accountable Capitalism Act” would require that corporations that earn more than $1 billion in revenue a year (note “revenue,” not “profits”) would need a federal “charter” in order to operate. This charter would obligate these companies to consider all “stakeholders,” not just shareholders, when making decisions. The bill would also require these corporations to permit employees to elect 40 percent of the company’s board of directors; a super majority of 75 percent of directors and shareholders would have to approve political donations. (Gee, I wonder if somebody will propose something similar for unions?) Shareholders would be permitted to sue the company if they felt its actions were driven purely by profit and did not reflect the desires of its many “stakeholders.”

Ahhh....socializm.  It's guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!!!!!!!!

She's in my "Top 5" list I want to see on stage for the primary debates.  It's gonna look like the retarded Village People up there!  *yeah...we know which one she is.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....socializm.  It's guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!!!!!!!!

She's in my "Top 5" list I want to see on stage for the primary debates.  It's gonna look like the retarded Village People up there!  *yeah...we know which one she is.

Inch by inch.

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The question is "would you hit it"?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hell no.  She's right there with Hillary for me on the complete cunt list

You boys know, neither were completely hideous when they were younger.  Liberals just don't age well.  It's got to be all the hatred and biggotry.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hell no.  She's right there with Hillary for me on the complete cunt list

Concur

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Only so I could pull out and blow it right in her fucking face !

You're brave or crazy......

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You boys know, neither were completely hideous when they were younger.  Liberals just don't age well.  It's got to be all the hatred and biggotry.

Some accuracy in that statement .....

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's almost as if she was influenced by they way corporations are set up in Germany.  How very BMW-y of her!

https://global.handelsblatt.com/companies/why-german-corporate-governance-is-so-different-892389

CGC_BMW_AG_Dez_2017_English.pdf

Back in the day before she was totally exposed as a lying  fraud political squaw, she  was on PBS and CSPAN many times talking about the dembanksters  in our country and what they have done to the average Joe's , she made some sense in her talking points then. Today she is junior club member of the same dembanksters she railed about .

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Like the UPS union?

A union isn't the gvmt. If UPS wants to negotiate with a union that is their business. Just as if construction co's want to negotiate with unions that is also their business.