Check your account email address ×

Bourdain on steak

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sweet....where are you going to deport my wife to....nevermind...doesn't matter!!!!!! :lol:

lucky man,  mine like medium rare so i guess shes staying

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd like to expand this to anyone who puts ketchup or bbq sauce on one too.

or A1

steak tips can be marinated for flavor as can a flank but if somoenes putting any sort of liquid/sauce on a filet,  ribeye or strip they should be flogged

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

or A1

steak tips can be marinated for flavor as can a flank but if somoenes putting any sort of liquid/sauce on a filet,  ribeye or strip they should be flogged

I would add flatiron to that group. That's my favorite cut these days.

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You and Jimmy would probably put mayo on one that CKF cooked in the crock pot...

I need to buy a fucking crockpot, cook something in it so you fuckers could at least be right.

11 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Throwing some old freezer serloins in the Crock-Pot and doing em up roast style with taters, onions and carrots is acceptable.

Neal

Good old fashioned pot roast simmered on top of the stove, or in a crockpot for those of you that prefer that method :thumb:

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

I support deportation of anyone who prefers their steak more than medium. 

Fucking Commies 

Almost still mooing for me :yum:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If you are ever up in the area on your bike pick up some maple bourbon tips from Libbeys Meat Market in Lyndonville.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I need to buy a fucking crockpot, cook something in it so you fuckers could at least be right.

Good old fashioned pot roast simmered on top of the stove, or in a crockpot for those of you that prefer that method :thumb:

Almost still mooing for me :yum:

If you are ever up in the area on your bike pick up some maple bourbon tips from Libbeys Meat Market in Lyndonville.

How did you get the crockpot handle anyway? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

or A1

If ya have to dress it after its cooked its because you didn't pick a steak with good marbleing.  I ordered short ribs down the cape one night. They were covered in shit. I was pissed.

49 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Telling people how they should cook and eat their food. :lol:

This is on par with the thread on the other site trying to tell daive how to spend his vacation time. :lol2:

STEAK IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!11