Check your account email address ×

Clinton..Temporary Amnesia...

500blue

Well, in Hillary's defense, we don't really know what to "recall or not recall" or what is "illegal or not illegal"

My favorite quote from her is "I don't have a comment on the state of the law."  WTF?  :lol:....from the FUCKING ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!!!! :lol:

WHERE DID WE COME UP WITH THESE PEOPLE?  Or, I should say, what shallow liberal gene pool are the Dems fishing from...and with what bait?  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, in Hillary's defense, we don't really know what to "recall or not recall" or what is "illegal or not illegal"

My favorite quote from her is "I don't have a comment on the state of the law."  WTF?  :lol:....from the FUCKING ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!!!! :lol:

WHERE DID WE COME UP WITH THESE PEOPLE?  Or, I should say, what shallow liberal gene pool are the Dems fishing from...and with what bait?  :lol2:

Wow.

In fact it is a felony to lie to a Federal Agent.   You do not have to be under oath.   This became a big deal in the Lance Armstrong case.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Just now, Highmark said:

Wow.

In fact it is a felony to lie to a Federal Agent.   You do not have to be under oath.   This became a big deal in the Lance Armstrong case.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Lance failed to contribute appropriately to the Clinton Foundation.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These people were put in the positions so they don't rock the boat.  This way, guys like snowbeavis can continually ask questions like "how many convictions" while he blindly supports the manipulation.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What come out on Friday from the FBI is very damaging to Hillary.  With this being a Friday document dump on a holiday weekend none the less anyone who thinks the DOJ isn't trying to help her is an idiot.  

She actually used her concussion as an excuse for not remembering things years ago.  :nuts:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-emails-idUSKCN11829I?il=0

Clinton told investigators she could not recall getting any briefings on how to handle classified information or comply with laws governing the preservation of federal records, the summary of her interview shows.

"However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot," the FBI's summary said. "Based on her doctor's advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received."

Signed by Hillary in 2009 showing she was trained in classified materials.  

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-signed-she-received-briefing-on-classified-info-but-told-fbi-she-hadnt/article/2004146

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 3.32.54 PM.png

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean after she pardons herself of all past criminal activities?  Or do you think she'll wait till te end of her "reign"?

Uhhh... Well I guess she would have to be convicted of something before she would have to pardon herself...

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Uhhh... Well I guess she would have to be convicted of something before she would have to pardon herself...

Good point.  Then she'll actively stop all further investigations against her and her crooked foundation.  Oh wait.....That's already being done.