Check your account email address ×

The EU steps up while the Americans cower

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/eu-saudi-arabia-canada-arrests-1.4782192

i wish we knew what pieces of shit the Americans were before we lost all those soldiers and money in Afghanistan. After 9/11 we should have said “You caused this shit, you handle it. “

Respect..... :lmao:  The American Repugs have to be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Respect..... :lmao:  The American Repugs have to be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet :lol: 

To be fair the Republicans have been sucking Saudi dick for so long, they must feel

closer to the Saudi’s than Canada. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....that's you

Seth Rich says Pizza Pizza :lmao: The only difference between you and @jtssrx is you’re spinning around on a sphere and he’s sitting on plate......otherwise you’re two peas in a pod.....conspiracy theorists who are ignorant, dumb, and easily gut-hooked.  SBYL .7Momo :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Seth Rich says Pizza Pizza :lmao: The only difference between you and @jtssrx is you’re spinning around on a sphere and he’s sitting on plate......otherwise you’re two peas in a pod.....conspiracy theorists who are ignorant, dumb, and easily gut-hooked.  SBYL .7Momo :lmao: 

Yah....but I can change a fuse :lol:

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

i wish we knew what pieces of shit the Americans were before we lost all those soldiers and money in Afghanistan. After 9/11 we should have said “You caused this shit, you handle it. “

OMG!  The whole world is laughing at Canada’s fancy pantsed leadership who cannot negotiate with bed sheet wearers after Saudi took one of your citizens then spanked you.

OH

MY

GOD.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OMG!  The whole world is laughing at Canada’s fancy pantsed leadership who cannot negotiate with bed sheet wearers after Saudi took one of your citizens then spanked you.

OH

MY

GOD.

No - they are laughing at your boy Dump.... :lmao: 

2B9981C6-BC4D-44AF-9BF4-5DF87953F2E5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is just awful.  I mean...oh..the humanity!!!!  Look...The EU requests some info from SA and RevBetaCucks and his US counterpart claim 'WIN"

Ho

Lee

Chit.

:lol: 

I mean......yeah.....

Trudea moron.jpg

Poor stupid zampoopski.  Doesn’t follow along very well.  I’m surprised you aren’t making huge money on these buying opportunities. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid zampoopski.  Doesn’t follow along very well.  I’m surprised you aren’t making huge money on these buying opportunities. 

Dooooode!   Your leadership is begging for help!  :lol:

Or are you saying I’m missing how his fuck up that is clearly on Canada’s inept tweety fingers is somehow Trump’s or the US fault?  Yeah, don’t see that at all.  Why didn’t NATO come to the rescue?  UN?  Oh....the EU is “asking SA to cooperate with possibly, maybe, sort of sharing some information with them” to help you betas out.

GO GET’EM BOY!!!!!   :lol:

Ughhh...it’s just bad.  It’s just so bad.  Poor Troody.....a bitch for the slapping.   :lmao:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dooooode!   Your leadership is begging for help!  :lol:

Or are you saying I’m missing how his fuck up that is clearly on Canada’s inept tweety fingers is somehow Trump’s or the US fault?  Yeah, don’t see that at all.  Why didn’t NATO come to the rescue?  UN?  Oh....the EU is “asking SA to cooperate with possibly, maybe, sort of sharing some information with them” to help you betas out.

GO GET’EM BOY!!!!!   :lol:

Ughhh...it’s just bad.  It’s just so bad.  Poor Troody.....a bitch for the slapping.   :lmao:

USA:  We must fight the to free the peaceful people of Iraq from a brutal dictatorship.  We must fight sponsors of terrorism. All of NATO must join the fight  

ALSO USA: How low should I bow when I meet Saudi royalty?

You poor twisted Trumpsters are cheering for Saudi Arabia in a fight against Canada.  

You are too scared to speak out against a regime that beheads more people than Isis.  Full beta move. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

USA:  We must fight the to free the peaceful people of Iraq from a brutal dictatorship.  We must fight sponsors of terrorism. All of NATO must join the fight  

You poor twisted Trumpsters are cheering for Saudi Arabia in a fight against Canada.  

You are too scared to speak out against a regime that beheads more people than Isis.  Full beta move. 

Why did Trudeau wait so long?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh my!  His is the epitome of ironic hypocritical beta triggered!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my!  His is the epitome of ironic hypocritical beta triggered!!!

I love his continually incorrect use of 'beta'. Idiot just doesn't get it. He tries so hard though. Too funny.

oops-gif-17.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

I love his continually incorrect use of 'beta'. Idiot just doesn't get it. He tries so hard though. Too funny.

oops-gif-17.gif

Well, there is Alpha as in the dominant ones.  That would be the Saudi's and there is Beta, that would be the USA as they bow down to the Sauidi's and look at their shoes instead of stare them down. Even after 9/11, the US refused to take them to task for funding radical Muslim teaching. 

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, there is Alpha as in the dominant ones.  That would be the Saudi's and there is Beta, that would be the USA as they bow down to the Sauidi's and look at their shoes instead of stare them down. Even after 9/11, the US refused to take them to task for funding radical Muslim teaching. 

What are you babbling about?  Stop trying to project some type of strength here.  You need the EU to “ask for some info” for you to claim some victory?  Ewww.  

This is a fucking pants down spanking at the Wal-Mart on a busy Saturday morning.....Poor Trudy.  Quick Rev!  You and some of your beta libril countrymen go rub his buttocks with aloe to help ease the burn.  Don’t stop there.  Let the moment take you to wonderful places!

:lol:

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

remind us again how it is a tolarent peaceful religion . then  remind us of how much blood you loose when America pushes its belefe s on other country's.  then fuck off and get back to blowing your husband so he dose not forget why he keeps you around