Check your account email address ×

Wages drop despite economic boom

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so rigid selectively picks some stuff off the page, stuff that is fact btw, and thinks the hill is all anti trump. 

I’ve seen the hill go both ways on politics. The truth of the matter is 1) trump and the gop run DC, so of course they’re going to make headlines 2) you’re paranoid and 3) you don’t like facts 

I screen shot the very first things on their home page, sorry you don't like..

And this is their top story, first thing that comes up,..this is fact and not opinion?

Screenshot_20180811-082610.png

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I screen shot the very first things on their home page, sorry you don't like

Well you seemed to have missed some things. Like the neutral story about the winners and losers of the tax cuts. You also seemed to have missed the piece about all the dems against Pelops I, and a few others as well.

OMG!  :lmao:

Bunch of ecnomic retards in here.

But wait, all the bitter loser-haters in here keep saying there is no “economic boom”, this is just a continuation from Obama. SOOOO  using some some simple, rational thought, if this “boom” is Obama’s credit then, these “low wages” must be his fault.  NO? That’s not how it works?

It’d be fun to go through this article and explain some of the many pieces but,  you still wouldn’t understand and really,  I’d rather just call you all stupid partisan hacks.

So, you’re all stupid partisan hacks.

Just now, Zambroski said:

But wait, all the bitter loser-haters in here keep saying there is no “economic boom”, this is just a continuation from Obama. SOOOO  using some some simple, rational thought, if this “boom” is Obama’s credit then, these “low wages” must be his fault.  NO? That’s not how it works?

It’d be fun to go through this article and explain some of the many pieces but,  you still wouldn’t understand and really,  I’d rather just call you all stupid partisan hacks.

They own themselves ALOT!

trump-correspondents-dinner.gif

The average household in the top 10 percent of today’s wealth distribution is almost three times as rich as the average household in the top 10 percent of 1971’s distribution. Meanwhile, the average household in the bottom half is slightly poorer.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-08-08/many-americans-still-feel-the-sting-of-lost-wealth

Middle class and lower income Canadians are in the same boat (kayak).

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again here many are presented actual facts and they deny them.

Proof brainwashing exists.

Oh and FOX is Trump state News

Ok, so I went over to Fox news and checked out their very top story and comparied it to The Hills top story of this Saturday morning..

Which one is politically opinionated??

Screenshot_20180811-082610.png

Screenshot_20180811-092622.png

Why bother to use facts Rigid? They will contort, convolute, and ignore until the cows come home. Let them sit under their little black cloud while the rest of us enjoy this cranking economy.

Oh yeah... they're actually enjoying it to! They're just bitching about it every day... :lol:

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why bother to use facts Rigid? They will contort, convolute, and ignore until the cows come home. Let them sit under their little black cloud while the rest of us enjoy this cranking economy.

Oh yeah... they're actually enjoying it to! They're just bitching about it every day... :lol:

Dude the facts are in my thread topic. Not sure what else I needed.

Pay attention I know it’s hard for you guys who go from shiny  rock to shiny rock all day

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude the facts are in my thread topic. Not sure what else I needed.

Pay attention I know it’s hard for you guys who go from shiny  rock to shiny rock all day

You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you across your hack pants shitting face :finger2: 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It says right in the article SR posted that there is an economic boom and explains why. 

Tax cuts coupled with increased govt spending. 

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so rigid selectively picks some stuff off the page, stuff that is fact btw, and thinks the hill is all anti trump. 

I’ve seen the hill go both ways on politics. The truth of the matter is 1) trump and the gop run DC, so of course they’re going to make headlines 2) you’re paranoid and 3) you don’t like facts 

The Hill is actually a pretty decent source. They do a good job with most things. Selection bias is a bitch...

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No need to explain to a newcomer of the idiot partisan hypocritical hackery of you and your band of complete imbeciles.  

Go make matching pants.  :lmao:

Related image

Yo dumbfuck - frenchy doesn’t agree with me very often.....so what you say Tranny Boy... :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo dumbfuck - frenchy doesn’t agree with me very often.....so what you say Tranny Boy... :lol: 

Why is this about him you fucking chinless fop?  My comment was easily understood by all that have watched you idiots running around here claiming this economy isn't in any state of "boom" because of Trump, it's simply due to Obama eco policy.  :lol: 

Now..."It's a boom but, muh wajez!" SO, going by your idiotic frame of thought..that has to be owned by Obama...correct?

Fucking cowardly, chinless, loser, whelching idiot.   Nice chin. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why is this about him you fucking chinless fop?  My comment was easily understood by all that have watched you idiots running around here claiming this economy isn't in any state of "boom" because of Trump, it's simply due to Obama eco policy.  :lol: 

Now..."It's a boom but, "muh wajez!" SO, going by your idiotic frame of thought..that has to be owned by Obama...correct?

Fucking cowardly, chinless, loser, whelching idiot.   Nice chin. :lol:

Yo dummy......tax cuts and increased spending puts us on a temporary high......is it legit or not? You’re so dumb it’s comical :lol: I post.  You’re triggered.  Repeat.  :lmao:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo dummy......tax cuts and increased spending puts us on a temporary high......is it legit or not? You’re so dumb it’s comical :lol: I post.  You’re triggered.  Repeat.  :lmao:  

You think you are going to debate with me?  On anything?  :lol: You think I read any of your bullshit biased cut and paste "views"?  :lol: You think you are "owning me"?  :lol: 

The Republican Party thanks you!  Moron.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You think you are going to debate with me?  On anything?  :lol: You think I read any of your bullshit biased cut and paste "views"?  :lol: You think you are "owning me"?  :lol: 

The Republican Party thanks you!  Moron.

You get :owned: isn’t even open for debate....I post.  You’re triggered.  You’re :owned: I win.  Repeat :lol: So simple it’s almost boring.....you’re a mental midget and present no challenge.  Good thing you flap your lips and pretend to be an internet tough guy.....cause that’s fun :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

SnowRider :kneebash: You :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You get :owned: isn’t even open for debate....I post.  You’re triggered.  You’re :owned: I win.  Repeat :lol: So simple it’s almost boring.....you’re a mental midget and present no challenge.  Good thing you flap your lips and pretend to be an internet tough guy.....cause that’s fun :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

SnowRider :kneebash: You :lmao: 

Yeah....you are the clear "winner".  Look at you go!  In every forum!  OWNING everyone!  Oh...banned.  :lol: 

Here....this is what ownage looks like:

SR Hillary outfit.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Nobody is buying that garbage except the sheep. It validates their trump hate and TDS. The biased media has zero power over most who can actually use their brain. SBYL

average american is stupid and buys their sides spiel regardless of facts. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

average american is stupid and buys their sides spiel regardless of facts. 

Oh....so where do you and your buddy Edmomo get your facts if the media is biased?