Check your account email address ×

Deep thoughts from Ezra and Dripper combined

Just now, motonoggin said:

It really has become a parade of dipshittery around here lately. 

You got MC, SR, JT, Zamboner, ez, drip, just off the top of my head. Not to mention uncle pedo and his sidekick momo. 

Its fucking hilarious :lol: You forgot the king of all FSCE retardation though Carnac the Great !!!!!!1111

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You got MC, SR, JT, Zamboner, ez, drip, just off the top of my head. Not to mention uncle pedo and his sidekick momo. 

You! Bent, Skidmark, Woolie,.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

You! Bent, Skidmark, Woolie,.....

Hows it feel to be widely considered one of the biggest dumbfucks in all of sled site history........not just for your absolutely braindead politics but all around :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hows it feel to be widely considered one of the biggest dumbfucks in all of sled site history........not just for your absolutely braindead politics but all around :lol: 

Water off a ducks back....I can count on one hand the number of posters who’s opinion I give a fuck about....and you’re not one of them :lmao: In fact.....you have a lot in common with @jtssrx :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Water off a ducks back....I can count on one hand the number of posters who’s opinion I give a fuck about....and you’re not one of them :lmao: In fact.....you have a lot in common with @jtssrx :lol: 

YOU CANT LIE TO ME.......I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND VALUE MY OPINION GREATLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My left eyeball sank into its socket after reading that. 

Having a stroke? Want me to call help for you????  It makes some sense I guess if you are !11

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

People who those in thier bloodline should be rounded up thing is most trannys are tough a antifina kid is a pussy cunt

so you are saying antifa kids are tough well adjusted people ? lmfao 

loosers looking for acceptance .

at least a tranny knows who they are and are willing to go out in public with out a face mask .

most trannys have been taking shit there whole life and can take it .

now back to the time clock oh great leader of nothing 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

and we can always count on you to post a picture of a thought some one else had that you can attempt to own .

all from the comfort of your hight of hipocricy captains chair aboard the SS  wana be if it won't inconvenience my life style 28 foot Chris craft  

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah gotta make sure you stay in good with your posse, wouldnt want to rock the boat too much and have them oust you. :snack:

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Funny coming from a potato 

How's the side piece? 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

What's on tap for tv watching today dull jimmies?

I thought you were taking an internet vacation Drip Dick....how come you are only posting here..don't want the fellas next door to know you're back online?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you were taking an internet vacation Drip Dick....how come you are only posting here..don't want the fellas next door to know you're back online?

Sounds like a MC self imposed vacay....im leaving forever!!!!

Back in 3 days. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sounds like a MC self imposed vacay....im leaving forever!!!!

Back in 3 days. :lol:

He was at TBP saying now that baseball travel was over he was going to take a break, get in shape, blah, blah.....yet here is. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know the difference between me and you ?

Your couch is wore out from sitting on your dead fat ass all day.

My dick is wore out from sport fucking all night.

Just had some down time at a golf tournament dummy. You over at tbp crying like a lil bitch about me posting here yet? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You know the difference between me and you ?

Your couch is wore out from sitting on your dead fat ass all day.

My dick is wore out from sport fucking all night.

Just had some down time at a golf tournament dummy. You over at tbp crying like a lil bitch about me posting here yet? 

Were old...is there any other kind of fucking?