Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You keep asking where I'm at and I keep refusing to tell you. What makes you think I'll tell you now?

Our 8th grade class trip was to spend a week at 'Natures Classroom' on Thompson Island. We took a ferry from somewhere near the Aquarium.  Is that where most of the cruises leave from?

Thompson Island

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

CHICKEN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you weren't such a demented truck stop whore faggot I'd get you free tickets but you ARE a demented truck stop whore faggot!

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Our 8th grade class trip was to spend a week at 'Natures Classroom' on Thompson Island. We took a ferry from somewhere near the Aquarium.  Is that where most of the cruises leave from?

Thompson Island

No, only few smaller charter boats use the Aquarium dock, that and one of the commuter boats,. The UMASS boat picks up kids from there and goes to Thompson. I was just at Thompson the other day but with adults.

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, only few smaller charter boats use the Aquarium dock, that and one of the commuter boats,. The UMASS boat picks up kids from there and goes to Thompson. I was just at Thompson the other day but with adults.

What I remember most about that trip was all of the garbage that washed up on shore. The item that relly stood out was all of the tampon applicators :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

What I remember most about that trip was all of the garbage that washed up on shore. The item that relly stood out was all of the tampon applicators :lol: 

Still plenty of garbage in the harbor but from what I've been told its much much better than it used to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Come on down again, I'll comp you tickets on one of our boats.  :bc:

I appreciate the offer. If I find myself down that way I'll let you know :bc: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

What's everyone got going on this weekend? 

95% sure I am taking a new job in a few weeks. Got a pretty good offer, just ironing out the details. 

Gotta get this house ready to sell next week and then find a new one in a new town. :bc:

Good luck with everything,try not to fuck up the new job.:lol:

• Thanks 1

finally done with working nights and weekends for a bit . just listed a flip i have been working on since march in my spair time . just a ww2  but looking like a worthy investment of my time 

and with the prices right now I deff do not see getting in to another for some time .