Check your account email address ×

Your local ANTIFA chapter

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wonder if the one on the bottom right yells " JERONIMO "  when she runs into the crowd to get punched in the face . :bc:

You know, I just read some of the charges on their mugs.  Most had “possession of a banned weapon”. So, they gave up their weapon to the boot lickers that are presumably their sworn enemy and went peacefully?

Ohhhh....the humanity!!!!  A lot of parents are getting sick of making bail.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you like fascism, then?

i like seeing the useless turds wearing the masks who call them selves antifa get the shit beat out of them when they get in other peoples faces, if thats what you mean.  :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

i like seeing the useless turds wearing the masks who call them selves antifa get the shit beat out of them when they get in other peoples faces, if thats what you mean.  :dunno: 

By 'other people' you mean fascists.

I mean, just admit it, you're a fascist. I know it, you know it, the whole world knows it. 

You should probably be true to your beliefs and start killing brown and black people whenever you get a chance.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, just admit it, you're a fascist. I know it, you know it, the whole world knows it. 

You should probably be true to your beliefs and start killing brown and black people whenever you get a chance.

Antifa are fascists 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Punching people who promote and organize for genocide is the same as promoting and organizing for genocide"

Who are you punching?  :lol:

Post a vid.

Night, night Moto, don’t let the Nazis bite!

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I admit no such thing, in fact that is as absurd as antifa is in the first place.  Let me know how those clowns make out when they square off with some veterans, bikers, or any other group of red blooded Americans.  Your posts are bordering on laughing stock Dan, you really oughta quit while you're behind.  A 40 something year old guy with a wife and kids has no business aligning with a bunch of delusional dipshits who are failures at life.  You're big on labels aren't ya?   First i'm a racist cuz i said nigger pile, now i'm a fascist because i don't like people who think its ok to impede traffic or other peoples movements?  You really are a special kind of dumb fuck, for someone who's always trying to dazzle us with your antifa speak, and killer memes.

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Proud Boys and Patriots Prayer!!!!

Vs....

Antifa 111!!!

Shits going down son....its on n poppin 

It's a mental midgets convention. I can't believe people get into that shit. We are devolving as a society...

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I admit no such thing, in fact that is as absurd as antifa is in the first place.  Let me know how those clowns make out when they square off with some veterans, bikers, or any other group of red blooded Americans.  Your posts are bordering on laughing stock Dan, you really oughta quit while you're behind.  A 40 something year old guy with a wife and kids has no business aligning with a bunch of delusional dipshits who are failures at life.  You're big on labels aren't ya?   First i'm a racist cuz i said nigger pile, now i'm a fascist because i don't like people who think its ok to impede traffic or other peoples movements?  You really are a special kind of dumb fuck, for someone who's always trying to dazzle us with your antifa speak, and killer memes.

So you have no problem with the Neo-Nazi/Dump movement..... :news: 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

39043801_442256856265516_2740900510281236480_o.jpg

:lol: 

With this kind of self identification, it should be easy for you and your boy band to single them out and ATTACK!!  What's the delay?  In fact, why not go after a Nazi/White supremacist group directly?  Ohh....we all know.  Ass kicking by the other half of the half-brain society.  :lol: 

Meh...just keep showing up at Trump rallies.  It's relatively safe for you all with the LEO presence.  Just remember, when they ask for your "banned weapons" you hand them over and take the your arresting procedures calmly and quietly.  Don't wanna get your make-up smeared.  :lmao: 

Sweet fuck what a bunch of cowardly retards.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good god.  Fucking retard.  But, good for the helping to put down the cowardly liberal fascist movement.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I support Trump.  Your president.  No one is supporting neo nazis except liars like you.

Yo....cause all your Nazi buddies are rough and libs are pussies.....oh wait..... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo....cause all your Nazi buddies are rough and libs are pussies.....oh wait..... :lmao: 

Can you read?  I said both groups are clowns, losers and pussies.  The dumb isn't an act with you is it?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can you read?  I said both groups are clowns, losers and pussies.  The dumb isn't an act with you is it?

He doesn't know what you meant.  He's triggered and is lashing out the only way he can while he sits at his syrup and spilled milk stained "desk" in his home "office:.  

Total putz.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He doesn't know what you meant.  He's triggered and is lashing out the only way he can while he sits at his syrup and spilled milk stained "desk" in his home "office:.  

Total putz.

Completely.  I just watched the video, and it looked to me like the guy laying out the beating might have military, certainly wasn't an antifa moron.  Sort of proved my point if so.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because protesting those who hate is the same as those who hate.... :lmao: Okay Dump :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Total putz.

It’s awesome watching you clowns salivate over ‘antifa’ getting boot stomped by your Nazis.......but that’s not always the case.. :lmao: