Check your account email address ×

Kneel baby kneel

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

Why did you requote yourself...AGAIN?  Let me guess, you think this is some kind of clever?  It is dumb as fuck. :lol: 

Don't hide it little man...let it all out.  Uncle Trumpy wants you to be all cried out.  Hold your sign with pride!

There...there....

Image result for clinton supporter crying gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why did you requote yourself...AGAIN?  Let me guess, you think this is some kind of clever?  It is dumb as fuck. :lol: 

Don't hide it little man...let it all out.  Uncle Trumpy wants you to be all cried out.  Hold your sign with pride!

There...there....

Image result for clinton supporter crying gif

Still waiting for an answer.....:news: 

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have not heard any players say it was about trump. Certainly not kapernik. May some have. :dunno:

zactly certainly didn't start about trump but the blowhard had to put his 2 cents in about it and make it about himself. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly certainly didn't start about trump but the blowhard had to put his 2 cents in about it and make it about himself. 

He's saying what most feel.  It's about time we had some leadership (loose term) stick up for America since our last "leader" promoted self hate daily.

I hope he keeps it up.  It's a cancer that should be hacked out....NFL leadership is inept.  This should have been addressed immediately.  NOPE...LET FLY.  They get what they get now.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's saying what most feel.  It's about time we had some leadership (loose term) stick up for America since our last "leader" promoted self hate daily.

I hope he keeps it up.  It's a cancer that should be hacked out....NFL leadership is inept.  This should have been addressed immediately.  NOPE...LET FLY.  They get what they get now.

handful of people gave a fuck but trumps emotional supporters now have their panties in a wad over a meaningless issue in the overall scheme of things

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

https://nypost.com/2018/06/07/most-voters-are-fine-with-nfl-players-anthem-kneeling-poll/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-84-people-support-nfl-players-right-protest-164811638.html

Say what...... :lol:

Tranny :owned:  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

handful of people gave a fuck but trumps emotional supporters now have their panties in a wad over a meaningless issue in the overall scheme of things

Oh...it was more than a handful.  I understand why some feel Trump "did this" buit that's not the case.  Is he "helping"...YUP.  And I hope he continues.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:

It's hard to imagine.  Literally.  SOOOO, no bias here but then, what's the problem with fans?

Oh I know...look how you "own" everyone.

Kill yourself you worthless loser.  OMG  HURRY.

It's funny.  Any of you remember the thread when Kapernickel started this?  Remember how all of you on the little dipshit left bus said..."THIS WILL WORK!!"  

I mean......how many times can you be so woefully incorrect on your predictions?  It is unreal to witness.  On almost EVERYTHING too.  Wow.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most are emotional weaklings. Nobody(nfl players) has said anything disrespectful or derogatory about the military or veterans. Or anything inciteful at all. Quite the opposite actually.  If someone is upset about a player "taking a knee" then that takes snowflake to a whole other level. 

Personally I dont care if someone wants to wipe their ass with the flag, I dont have to be emotionally invested in what some asshole does. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's funny.  Any of you remember the thread when Kapernickel started this?  Remember how all of you on the little dipshit left bus said..."THIS WILL WORK!!"  

I mean......how many times can you be so woefully incorrect on your predictions?  It is unreal to witness.  On almost EVERYTHING too.  Wow.

Youre gonna have to link that cuz I think you just made that up. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....do I say how much I don’t care about an issue as I’m posting about it?  BTW what exactly are you doing here other than mumbling the same old bullshit? How about racism starts when cops shoot unarmed black kids in the back and old white dumbasses like you dismiss it as faux outrage...ever think of that you dumbfuck.

You comment on anything and everything, solicited or not, usually with insults.  Thats why so many have your number now.  And a 50 something year old painter is the last person to be throwing out the "dumbfuck" and "old man" insults. Biggest racists on the planet right now are ghetto nigs who've been sold a bill of goods by their savior Barack Obama.  Figures you'd miss that point.  Until the black community gets their own violence under control, forgive me if i'm not ready to condemn all cops.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Says who?  You?  You're the guy who goes on a rant over his tweets.  Most of us, don't tweet, and don't care.  

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Most are emotional weaklings. Nobody(nfl players) has said anything disrespectful or derogatory about the military or veterans. Or anything inciteful at all. Quite the opposite actually.  If someone is upset about a player "taking a knee" then that takes snowflake to a whole other level. 

Personally I dont care if someone wants to wipe their ass with the flag, I dont have to be emotionally invested in what some asshole does. :bc: 

It's not up to the ones doing the disrespecting to decide if it is disrespectful or not.  I don't wrap myself in the fucking flag but this is just gross for the sake of acting like they can be gross. 

I think fans should throw rocks on the field while they kneel.  "same".  Right?  I love how if somebody feels somebody is doing something blatatanly disrespectful, you fucking idiots call them "snowflakes".  :lol: But fuck me if typing the word "nigger" doesn't send half the fucking country into a god damn tizzy.  Wut...it wasn't meant to be disrespectful?

THANKS OBAMA!  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You comment on anything and everything, solicited or not, usually with insults.  Thats why so many have your number now.  And a 50 something year old painter is the last person to be throwing out the "dumbfuck" and "old man" insults. Biggest racists on the planet right now are ghetto nigs who've been sold a bill of goods by their savior Barack Obama.  Figures you'd miss that point.  Until the black community gets their own violence under control, forgive me if i'm not ready to condemn all cops.

Says who?  You?  You're the guy who goes on a rant over his tweets.  Most of us, don't tweet, and don't care.  

you defending trump yet again 

shocker-wallpaper-12.jpg

#MAGASHOCKER

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's not up to the ones doing the disrespecting to decide if it is disrespectful or not.  I don't wrap myself in the fucking flag but this is just gross for the sake of acting like they can be gross. 

I think fans should throw rocks on the field while they kneel.  "same".  Right?  I love how if somebody feels somebody is doing something blatatanly disrespectful, you fucking idiots call them "snowflakes".  :lol: But fuck me if typing the word "nigger" doesn't send half the fucking country into a god damn tizzy.  Wut...it wasn't meant to be disrespectful?

THANKS OBAMA!  

Well I think inciting violence is disrespectful. Maybe the fans should "turn their backs" on the players. How outrageous would that be? :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Well I think inciting violence is disrespectful. Maybe the fans should "turn their backs" on the players. How outrageous would that be? :lol: 

I do too.  So we agree.  Kneeling is a bad idea.  SO...I say the fans throw rocks onto the field.  You know..."free speech".  The players can wear their helmets.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think fans should throw rocks on the field while they kneel.  "same".  Right?  I love how if somebody feels somebody is doing something blatatanly disrespectful, you fucking idiots call them "snowflakes":lol: But fuck me if typing the word "nigger" doesn't send half the fucking country into a god damn tizzy.  Wut...it wasn't meant to be disrespectful?

THANKS OBAMA!  

Wait, who was the one who started the snowflake shit? And why were they called snowflakes? Youre hilarious! :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Wait, who was the one who started the snowflake shit? And why were they called snowflakes? Youre hilarious! :lol: 

Wut?  Are you triggered again cuz this doesn't make any sense.  

"I find this tasteless and disrespectful."  

"FUCK YOU SNOWFLAKE!!!!"

Is that what you meant?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Are you triggered again cuz this doesn't make any sense.  

"I find this tasteless and disrespectful."  

"FUCK YOU SNOWFLAKE!!!!"

Is that what you meant?

Triggered? Nigga, you mad? :lol: 

so... Snowflake doesnt mean easily offended over peoples mean words or actions? 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Triggered? Nigga, you mad? :lol: 

so... Snowflake doesnt mean easily offended over peoples mean words or actions? 

i'm pretty sure that's what it means.  But this side of "other peoples words or actions" is beyond a simple insignificant event.  It's mass insulting.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i'm pretty sure that's what it means.  But this side of "other peoples words or actions" is beyond a simple insignificant event.  It's mass insulting.

I think sending our troops to fight and die over a lie is insulting. Everyone has an opinion I guess. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think sending our troops to fight and die over a lie is insulting. Everyone has an opinion I guess. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpbroski.....dumbest fuck here by a mile. Dumber than beta and tooley combined

Ahhh....my little baby ducks summing up this little “social injustice” action for us all.  :lmao:

It’s about America haters hating.  Period.  Well done again, boys! 

:lol:

2C9C9E4B-0423-422E-90B6-09AD0F4D297D.jpeg

• Haha 1