Check your account email address ×

Kneel baby kneel

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I watched 5 games all yr .I always  bought Sunday tix . no longer 

wife was wanting Sunday tix again I said ok pay for it then.  so we won't  have it again this yr 

No way you're smart enough to understand what's going on in a game as complicated as football. I'm guessing candyland or a Yoyo are at the edge of understanding for you :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No way you're smart enough to understand what's going on in a game as complicated as football. I'm guessing candyland or a Yoyo are at the edge of understanding for you :lol:

get back to the plant 1040 boy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Highmark said:

The pussification of the sport is hurting the NFL more than kneeling.  If they enforce the new rules the league is done.  

Yep, a defensive back basicly has to let the dude catch the ball , then tackle him. 

The thing hurting the NFL is the same thing hurting nascar. Too many yellow flags.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I prefer baseball by 1000x or more to bball

Regular season meh...playoffs are great...baseball that is.

Lions open preseason tonight at 10:30 in Oakland....the march to The Super Bowl begins!!!   :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's not the issue, watching as a fan is easy because the fans are not the ones being demolished. It's easy as a fan to sit in your recliner with a cold beer yelling at your TV, "kill the bastard" when you're not the one being killed. I truly believe as intelligent human beings we're looking at the long term effects of football, especially for those who play beyond high school and even more so at the pro level. Some of the older players are so fucked up physically, they have to be wondering if it was worth it because there is a life after football. Not to mention, the players are so much bigger and faster today, if the NFL let them play the game like they did 40+ years ago it would be a blood bath.

I don't think the NFL will resemble anything close to what it does today in 30 years. Parents are aware of the danger and are pushing their kids to other sports. It's perceived as too dangerous, even for middle and high school kids. If an adult wants to ruin their body for the sport that's their decision but elementary school kids should not be playing tackle football. Their bodies are too soft for it. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand all that...my left shoulder is hamburger but here is nothing wrong with trying to minimize traumatic brain injuries no matter how much the players make.

You left handed or just been doing alot of strange hand jacking off? :lol:

Oh and baseball rules, fuck you all who say it doesn't. :lol:

My named used to be shortstop20. That's for you Zambo, I know you're clueless about the past of this circus. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Oh and baseball rules, fuck you all who say it doesn't. :lol:

My named used to be shortstop20. That's for you Zambo, I know you're clueless about the past of this circus. :lol:

I actually knew that (your name).  Not sure how.  I’ll take baseball being on in the background.  And certainly watch it over baskets. Still follow the Twins.  I used to be a decent fan.  Went to the a game each of the WS in both 87 and 91. Played 4 games in JV.  Yup.  Just 4.  I had “authority issues”    :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I actually knew that (your name).  Not sure how.  I’ll take baseball being on in the background.  And certainly watch it over baskets. Still follow the Twins.  I used to be a decent fan.  Went to the a game each of the WS in both 87 and 91. Played 4 games in JV.  Yup.  Just 4.  I had “authority issues”    :lol:

You stalking me? :lol:

I started at SS until about age 12 when I started growing like a beanstalk. First Base was a better position for me from that point on because I had a really good glove and I could damn near do the splits if I had to in order to stretch for a ball. 

Our fucking third baseman never got a ball to first without it hitting the ground, I still think of that whenever I see him. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Oh and smoking Marlboro Reds and drinking Budweiser on the way to the games in my buddies pickup when we were 16. Lots of good memories. :lol:

I’ve done some pretty neat shit in my life but my memories of my HS playing days are held close to my heart.  I can still remember a lot of it like it was yesterday. Some great times.  Fantastic times! ...and friends to match.  

:bc:

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You stalking me? :lol:

I started at SS until about age 12 when I started growing like a beanstalk. First Base was a better position for me from that point on because I had a really good glove and I could damn near do the splits if I had to in order to stretch for a ball. 

Our fucking third baseman never got a ball to first without it hitting the ground, I still think of that whenever I see him. :lol:

Nothing wrong with the perfected long-hop. 

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't think the NFL will resemble anything close to what it does today in 30 years. Parents are aware of the danger and are pushing their kids to other sports. It's perceived as too dangerous, even for middle and high school kids. If an adult wants to ruin their body for the sport that's their decision but elementary school kids should not be playing tackle football. Their bodies are too soft for it. 

You left handed or just been doing alot of strange hand jacking off? :lol:

Left handed.......... :ylsuper:😲🙄

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve done some pretty neat shit in my life but my memories of my HS playing days are held close to my heart.  I can still remember a lot of it like it was yesterday. Some great times.  Fantastic times! ...and friends to match.  

:bc:

Baseball was my first love. I never cared for football that much until I was old enough to play on the school team in 7th grade. We had three guys(including myself) that were tall, skinny and fast, well equipped for DE. Then we had a big motherfucker that was my best friend that played DT on the right side. They ended up putting me at left DT because my bud and I worked so well together at tackle. I was like 5' 10"  and 150 playing DT next to a guy that was 6' and 220. :lol: