Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia to sell off Canadian assets and stop buying Canadian wheat and barley

• Platinum Contributing Member

National airline Saudia will also stop flying to Canada starting next week

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is reportedly selling off its assets in Canada and will stop buying Canadian wheat and barley, in the latest escalation in the sudden diplomatic dispute between the two countries.

Saudi Arabia's main state wheat buying agency has told grains exporters it will no longer buy Canadian wheat and barley.

"As of Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2018, Saudi Grains Organization (SAGO) can no longer accept milling wheat or feed barley cargoes of Canadian origin to be supplied," the notice to grain traders said.

Canada sold 66,000 tonnes of wheat to Saudi Arabia last year, slightly less than it did in 2016, Statistics Canada data shows. 

In 2017, Canada also sold 132,000 tonnes of barley to the country, two times as much as it did the previous year.  

This is a re-run cuz I think  Mr. Johnson started one yesterday???

Nevermind.  It’s simple really.  This is what happens when somebody says “If Trump can Twit...so can I.”

Yeeeahhhhh.  No.  

Just a completely dumb and reckless move...and Troody is doubling down instead of trying to do some clean up and damage control to limit the destruction.  Eek!

Soooo....last I read on this: Saudi’s area partners are falling in behind them.  The EU ain’t touchin’ this and the US says “call NATO”.

Well Troodster?  What’s up next?  Show the world you can be the new leader!  PARIS ACCORD!!!!!!! 

305825DD-84F1-4AE1-A882-42254B8514F1.jpeg

If you're a back of the bus bitch like Canada is you sit down , shut the fuck up....and do what you're told. If the worthless cunt Trudeau would have helped the US with NAFTA instead of playing rainbow coalition obstructionist maybe the US would be telling SA to back off. Instead .....too bad fuck head

I guess SA didn't like being scolded about who they jail in their country.....maybe a back channel where delicate topics such as these could have been discussed should have been developed by Canada. 

I really don’t wish harm on Canadians.  Most I’ve met are really good folks.  Then again, I wouldn’t have been anywhere to meet any of the Beta fucking feeble faggots.

Canada will get a Trump.  That’s my Christmas wish for them.  We shouldn’t be the only ones having this kind of fun erasing the “legacy” of the last inept leader.

:lol:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck could Canada be any more beta? I hope Trump urged them to do this to make the little twerp squirm. 

Sure we could be more beta. We could roll over and suck on their oil pipe after 15 hijacker from Saudi Arabia killed 3,000 of our citizens. 

Now that was full beta 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you're a back of the bus bitch like Canada is you sit down , shut the fuck up....and do what you're told. If the worthless cunt Trudeau would have helped the US with NAFTA instead of playing rainbow coalition obstructionist maybe the US would be telling SA to back off. Instead .....too bad fuck head

I thought you hated boot lickers. 

Sucking the dick of a country that beheads more people than Isis show some major book licking.  You must develop a taste for camel dung after a while. 

Maybe we’ll get control of the wheat board back.  The one the conservatives sold to that terrorist sponsoring regime. 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don’t wish harm on Canadians.  Most I’ve met are really good folks.  Then again, I wouldn’t have been anywhere to meet any of the Beta fucking feeble faggots.

Canada will get a Trump.  That’s my Christmas wish for them.  We shouldn’t be the only ones having this kind of fun erasing the “legacy” of the last inept leader.

The dopes legacy will be easy to forget for most.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought you hated boot lickers. 

Sucking the dick of a country that beheads more people than Isis show some major book licking.  You must develop a taste for camel dung after a while. 

Maybe we’ll get control of the wheat board back.  The one the conservatives sold to that terrorist sponsoring regime. 

Why should the wheat board come back?

Just now, DAVE said:

The dopes legacy will be easy to forget for most.

Sure.  But slow down!  It’s so much more fun to slowly watch it disintegrate into the abyss.  And wat h the loyal sheep LOSE THEIR MINDS as it does.

I think Trump is gonna make it hard on Troody.  He’s outmatched here and his agenda is very Obama-like.  TRUMPY SMASH!!!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Why should the wheat board come back?

Saudi’s are selling off Canadian assets.  We control who they sell it to. We can get it back for a bargain by not approving any sales. Fuck those crucifying cunts. 

I’m sure if Trudeau did that the Trumpsters on here would claim he has to me nice to our Muslim friends. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Saudi’s are selling off Canadian assets.  We control who they sell it to. We can get it back for a bargain by not approving any sales. Fuck those crucifying cunts. 

I’m sure if Trudeau did that the Trumpsters on here would claim he has to me nice to our Muslim friends. 

Why should one be mandated on who to sell their products to?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your country is being made submissive to a high end third world country. Spin it however you want, but you’re being punked by them. You think SA would do this to any country? No. They did it to a country they know they could get away with doing it to. A beta. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your country is being made submissive to a high end third world country. Spin it however you want, but you’re being punked by them. You think SA would do this to any country? No. They did it to a country they know they could get away with doing it to. A beta. 

No need to try to intimidate the US. They already bow to the Saudi Princes and hold their hand. 

Toby Keith even performed like a trained chimp for them. 

Full beta from the USA. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure.  But slow down!  It’s so much more fun to slowly watch it disintegrate into the abyss.  And wat h the loyal sheep LOSE THEIR MINDS as it does.

I think Trump is gonna make it hard on Troody.  He’s outmatched here and his agenda is very Obama-like.  TRUMPY SMASH!!!

Hey Zampoopski you forgot to claim that you made money trading on this event. Looking forward to that fantasy trade.  Maybe you can claim to make 300,000 in one trade.  :fullofshit:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The spin from Rev makes this even funnier.  I mean, a bitch slapping in front of everyone at the Olive Garden.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No need to try to intimidate the US. They already bow to the Saudi Princes and hold their hand. 

Full beta from the USA. 

Bahahaha your country is holding their pocket like a prison bitch. I’m embarrassed to be your neighbor. Where is your country’s spine? Where is Trudope’s spine? They just insulted the fuck out of you when YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT! What do you do? Cower. Disgustingly beta. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Full beta from the USA. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Hey Zampoopski you forgot to claim that you made money trading on this event. Looking forward to that fantasy trade.  Maybe you can claim to make 300,000 in one trade.  :fullofshit:

Just when you think you can’t get any more beta.  BAM!  You go deep!

:lmao:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahaha your country is holding their pocket like a prison bitch. I’m embarrassed to be your neighbor. Where is your country’s spine? Where is Trudope’s spine? They just insulted the fuck out of you when YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT! What do you do? Cower. Disgustingly beta. 

Exactly.....little bitches