Check your account email address ×

Trillion dollar deficit in a fantastic economy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Because if it’s one hung the Dems are known for, is fixing financials....and their own elections.

:lol:

Clinton was the last president to run a surplus. :snack:

No Republican that supports trumps spending can ever claim to be a fiscal conservative again...

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Clinton was the last president to run a surplus. :snack:

No Republican that supports trumps spending can ever claim to be a fiscal conservative again...

His “projected surpluses” were largely due to Bush’s bills signed 4-5 years before Billy took office.

You “libertarians” need to stop your whining about how much better you have everything figured out and maybe find somebody that isn’t a boring fucking college professor to listen to.  I realize that was a massive compliment for the last imbecile you guys had on the ticket.  But, meh...

FTR, I don’t support this spending and I don’t support us being anywhere else in the world “promoting democracy.”

I just know there’s some things we will never change.  Whining about them does no good.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His “projected surpluses” were largely due to Bush’s bills signed 4-5 years before Billy took office.

You “libertarians” need to stop your whining about how much better you have everything figured out and maybe find somebody that isn’t a boring fucking college professor to listen to.  I realize that was a massive compliment for the last imbecile you guys had on the ticket.  But, meh...

FTR, I don’t support this spending and I don’t support us being anywhere else in the world “promoting democracy.”

I just know there’s some things we will never change.  Whining about them does no good.

Oh fuck there it is. If Trump was caught suckin off little boys you would say.......ya but he was just showing them where to apply pressure if the were bit by a snake on their dick.

What a fuckin apologist

Just now, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck there it is. If Trump was caught suckin off little boys you would say.......ya but he was just showing them where to apply pressure if the were bit by a snake on their dick.

What a fuckin apologist

Wasn’t he already caught “sucking off little boys”?  Or was he just sticking them in cages and selling them into the sex trade?

Please just disregard all my questions.  Just put me back on “ignore”, you trying to match wits with me here is even embarrassing for me to watch.  Just act like you don’t read my posts so you don’t feel the need to respond and take more beatings. Save your diaper supply.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

By that logic then trumps economy is still coming off the momentum of Obama's. :snack:

And real fiscal conservatives don't get distracted by shiny objects and 140 character or less outbursts so we can see through the Trump facade. Not saying I'd rather have the cunt, but literally just about anyone else than those two. :lol:

If the Dems put up a reasonable moderate in 2020 they'd possibly swing my vote, but highly doubt that will happen so I'll probably be pulling the 3rd party level again. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol: another one of these. Your side! NO, YOUR SIDE!!!!! Newsflash, neither one of your "sides" are gonna do shit. Except spend more money. 

BINGO

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

By that logic then trumps economy is still coming off the momentum of Obama's. :snack:

And real fiscal conservatives don't get distracted by shiny objects and 140 character or less outbursts so we can see through the Trump facade. Not saying I'd rather have the cunt, but literally just about anyone else than those two. :lol:

If the Dems put up a reasonable moderate in 2020 they'd possibly swing my vote, but highly doubt that will happen so I'll probably be pulling the 3rd party level again. :bc:

Math, it isnt a political ideology. 

“By that logic”. :lol:thats why the libertarians aren’t really a contender.  Well done.

His twitter distractions are clearly coming from the left.  They are enjoyed thoroughly by us Americans.  Watching the little worthless, inept and feeble shit  stains lose their minds over his tweets is something most think he enjoys as much as us.

I wasn’t happy with our choices either but the correct vote was very apparent.  It’s OVERWHELMINGLY CLEAR now that Trump was needed and the right person for the job.  Even I had no idea how deep we were into the liberal fascist movement.  This last 18 months have been an eye opener for all Americans.  Not liberals, AMERICANS.

Bonus:  Trump is doing a job I find to be much more effective and results oriented than I even thought possible.  MAGA was his slogan, and fuck men if he isn’t sticking to it.  Well done!

Who’s on the ticket for 2020 for your team?  Please don’t make “Aleppo” run again.  Just sit him down with a bag of pot and let him run a blog or something.

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“By that logic”. :lol:thats why the libertarians aren’t really a contender.  Well done.

His twitter distractions are clearly coming from the left.  They are enjoyed thoroughly by us Americans.  Watching the little worthless, inept and feeble shit  stains lose their minds over his tweets is something most think he enjoys as much as us.

I wasn’t happy with our choices either but the correct vote was very apparent.  It’s OVERWHELMINGLY CLEAR now that Trump was needed and the right person for the job.  Even I had no idea how deep we were into the liberal fascist movement.  This last 18 months have been an eye opener for all Americans.  Not liberals, AMERICANS.

Bonus:  Trump is doing a job I find to be much more effective and results oriented than I even thought possible.  MAGA was his slogan, and fuck men if he isn’t sticking to it.  Well done!

Who’s on the ticket for 2020 for your team?  Please don’t make “Aleppo” run again.  Just sit him down with a bag of pot and let him run a blog or something.

I know libertarians are all about stupid shit like balanced budgets and not starting any more senseless wars and reducing the size ans scope of government and individual rights, etc... Nobody wants to hear that shit! 

People want to hear RUSSIA! and FAKE NEWS! And DUMB AND DUMBER! Thats why you lose libertarians! Call someone a name or tweet some ignorant shit once in a while, eh? 

Edited by Nazipigdog

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol: another one of these. Your side! NO, YOUR SIDE!!!!! Newsflash, neither one of your "sides" are gonna do shit. Except spend more money. 

Loosen up your purse strings, Alice.  Extra revenue means you can spend more.

One of the dumbest arguments i’ve seen here that never seems to go anywhere is spending.  For one, we really don’t know the exact effects of this administrations plans just yet...not that I agree with the spending.  Two: it just tells me there really isn’t enough meat to bitch about anywhere else:

“Yeah, the AIDS epidemic in Africa is a travesty!!!!!  It’s reprehensible!!!!!  It’s irresponsible!!!!!!  Are we not giving them enough condemns?”

:lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know libertarians are all about stupid shit like balanced budgets and not starting any more senseless wars and reducing the size ans scope of government and individual rights, etc... Nobody wants to hear that shit! 

People want to hear RUSSIA! and FAKE NEWS! And DUMB AND DUMBER! Thats what you lose libertarians! Call someone a name or tweet some ignorant shit once in a while, eh? 

You are correct sir. People are so personally invested in their “team” they would vote willingly for someone like Hillary. Good luck breaking that cycle. :flush:  

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Math, it isnt a political ideology. 

I just figured if I put fiscal conservative in there itd actually get more attention than saying things about the actual financial reality of the situation :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

People want to hear RUSSIA! and FAKE NEWS! And DUMB AND DUMBER! Thats why you lose libertarians! Call someone a name or tweet some ignorant shit once in a while, eh? 

I was gonna reply but instead of echoing I'll defer to Eatler's post. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Put up some strong leadership.  Your “grass roots” efforts appears weak and listless because your messengers are feeble.

Get dirty and fight!  Portray strength.  Sure, it seems uncivilized, and it is, but nobody wants to follow a simp...unless they are one. Americans are full of them, how are you not getting more votes I wonder?

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin apologist

Well that is a creepy example....gross.

Put up some strong leadership.  Your “grass roots” efforts appears weak and listless because your messengers are feeble.

Get dirty and fight!  Portray strength.  Sure, it seems uncivilized, and it is, but nobody wants to follow a simp...unless they are one. Americans are full of them, how are you not getting more votes I wonder?

Problem is cant teach people to use their brains for problem solving. Only to engage in hackery. Thats why we fail. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Problem is cant teach people to use their brains for problem solving. Only to engage in hackery. Thats why we fail. 

Well the libertarian party does do a horrible job selling itself. Add in the fact that most americans don't even understand who they themselves are never min what  the libertarian party is

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Well the libertarian party does do a horrible job selling itself. Add in the fact that most americans don't even understand who they themselves are never min what  the libertarian party is

I think Ron Paul was a great candidate. And so good that the pubes had to buy him off going into the republican primary so he wouldnt run as a third party. Not that it mattered. Obama slaughtered Romney.

There are plenty of people who hear what he is saying, but overall Americans want the Housewives of New York and not CSPAN. People get caught up in all of the emotional drama like kids getting separated from their parents, Russia buying facebook ads, Hillarys emails, fake news, twitter wars, etc...  

15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You want to teach people in America to use their brains for problem solving?  I see where you are disconnecting then but I do admire your optimism!  

We have always been an emotional thinking base of mutts.  We’ve now reached critical levels on both sides.  I’m tired of thinking we can fix ourselves.  Time for a reset!  Let’s try the libertarian thing after that.  I’d support it 100%.