Check your account email address ×

Finally had the neighbor over for a drink

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

He's been saying we need to get together for a drink for year since I been here. We chat and nod all the time. I fixed his roof last year.....

Well today I was outside and since I am listing the house next week and might be gone soon I said......."Red , lets have that drink today"

Well ......Red stopped by today at 4pm.....he had told me he likes "Blackheart spiced rum" so I had the old lady pick up a liter

We chatted me and Red and my dad for 2 hours.......we drank a whole liter of that 93 proof rum :lol:

Red is 98 years old and was in WW2 vet and we talked all about that....I have a great respect for the man and my dad and I really enjoyed his company for a couple hours. We walked him home and his wife was pulling up as we got in the yard. I delivered her crocked 98 year old husband back to her with a smile on his face.

My wife also made spaghetti and meatballs and sent a dinner for 2 home to them and made a plate for our neighbor Betty on the other side who is 93

I am going to miss this place

Why the hell did ya wait so long. OLd dudes are a blast to shoot the shit with. They tell good stories.

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Next house will have stainless and concrete in the kitchen....  hate stone countertops....   but that seems like a great price but then 63 sq ft is not alot

I put all stainless when I did my kitchen 3 yrs ago. Wife fucking hates em. Says we are doing black next time. Stainless is a bitch to clean.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I put all stainless when I did my kitchen 3 yrs ago. Wife fucking hates em. Says we are doing black next time. Stainless is a bitch to clean.

Black stainless is what I should have done. Looks better than black plastic and shows less fingerprints

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

It would have been double had I went with a joint here in ft wayne......I knew to shop Chicago and find someone that would work out here 

Went through ft wayne last week visiting customer in Huntington.

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Black stainless is what I should have done. Looks better than black plastic and shows less fingerprints

I wanted to go with a bluestar range , wish I had now.

https://www.bluestarcooking.com/cooking/ranges/36-platinum-series-range/

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

i like that new matte gray finish.  No finger prints.  That said, our kitchen has a shit ton of granite counter top and stainless to clean.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yah but somehow they created boomers who destroyed america. 

Nah, thats all the pantywaist baby Gen X, Ys millenials with all your confused genders.  Jesus you people are always whining about something.  Besides, who blames a generation for the ills of the world?  Most of the fossils in Congress are too old to be baby boomers btw.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I live in a great neighborhood or super nice people.....the generosity is palpable. People are always sending my daughter home with veggies from their gardens. We do our best to make salsa and send some back or send smoked treats from the grill back but no one expects anything....

What I really value I how my daughter has been treated by the neighbors....they all no her and look out for her. Its a testament to how many good people there are in the world. 

yup. 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good post!  :bc:

So is this!  :bc:

Imagine not being able to though?  Some here are clearly in a mental collapse.

Clearly.

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

He's been saying we need to get together for a drink for year since I been here. We chat and nod all the time. I fixed his roof last year.....

Well today I was outside and since I am listing the house next week and might be gone soon I said......."Red , lets have that drink today"

Well ......Red stopped by today at 4pm.....he had told me he likes "Blackheart spiced rum" so I had the old lady pick up a liter

We chatted me and Red and my dad for 2 hours.......we drank a whole liter of that 93 proof rum :lol:

Red is 98 years old and was in WW2 vet and we talked all about that....I have a great respect for the man and my dad and I really enjoyed his company for a couple hours. We walked him home and his wife was pulling up as we got in the yard. I delivered her crocked 98 year old husband back to her with a smile on his face.

My wife also made spaghetti and meatballs and sent a dinner for 2 home to them and made a plate for our neighbor Betty on the other side who is 93

I am going to miss this place

Well, lucky you, faggot. You wanna' hear what my fuckin' neighbors do? Well, I'll tell ya'. 

One of them bulldozed 172' of a historical fieldstone boundary wall!! He piled it up next to his fuckin' house. He then had a 4 foot high massive cement block retaining wall put up. They had been working on it for 4 days, and just by chance I was raking my lower driveway, and heard the Cat dozer. There is a sub-division going in across the street, so we could not tell where the noise was coming from for those 4 days. If I hadn't been raking, I would not have found it. So, I got the fuckers to stop. We called the police, and the building inspector, and our lawyer. The police and the building  faggot said it was a civil matter. It actually was not, it was a criminal matter, but I didn't want to get in a pissing contest with the town, at this time.  So, needless to say, I have spent the last 5 fucking months with the lawyer,  surveyors and about 4-5 thousand in bills. The fucking neighbor had the retaining wall removed, and we are in the final stages of having the original wall restored, at his expense. He also said he is not having the block wall  re-installed. 

I also had another abutter who had a shed on my property line. He also damaged a section of wall. He did move the shed, but there is still a bunch of junk wood there and a gravel pad. More fuckin' money, more fuckin' grief.

There is about a 20' growth area on my side of the wall, so you almost can't see what is going on along this wall area. That is why these fucking assholes thought they could get away with this bullshit encroachment. 

This situation has really pissed me off, and has consumed my entire spring/summer. 

Their houses are million-dollar + places, but they were built on undersized lots, so they look gorgeous from the street, but have no back yard area.  

One of the wives said " you're so far away, we didn't think you'd see it ". 

THOSE ARE MY CUNT NEIGHBORS.  

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

For sure......I had a guy that owns a shop in Chicago drive all the way over today. 3.5hours for him. Super nice guy.......from Bosnia and came here 26 years ago

He is doing my kitchen , master bath and guest bath upstairs in Uba Tuba with undermount sinks for $2750 installed. 63 sq ft of granite etc. 

Got to talking to him for a while......he has been putting countertops in since he left Bosnia during the war.......he has done well and now runs a charter fishing boat on weekends out of Racine. I love success stories and this guy was one. 

We just did our entire kitchen. I was almost done when you came by with the fireworks. My wife spared no expense. :flush:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, lucky you, faggot. You wanna' hear what my fuckin' neighbors do? Well, I'll tell ya'. 

One of them bulldozed 172' of a historical fieldstone boundary wall!! He piled it up next to his fuckin' house. He then had a 4 foot high massive cement block retaining wall put up. They had been working on it for 4 days, and just by chance I was raking my lower driveway, and heard the Cat dozer. There is a sub-division going in across the street, so we could not tell where the noise was coming from for those 4 days. If I hadn't been raking, I would not have found it. So, I got the fuckers to stop. We called the police, and the building inspector, and our lawyer. The police and the building  faggot said it was a civil matter. It actually was not, it was a criminal matter, but I didn't want to get in a pissing conest with the town, at this time.  So, needless to say, I have spent the last 5 fucking months with the lawyer,  surveyors and about 4-5 thousand in bills. The fucking neighbor had the retaining wall removed, and we are in the final stages of having the original wall restored, at his expense. He also said he is not having the block wall  re-installed. 

I also had another abutter who had a shed on my property line. He also damaged a section of wall. He did move the shed, but there is still a bunch of junk wood there and a gravel pad. More fuckin' money, more fuckin' grief.

There is about a 20' growth area on my side of the wall, so you almost can't see what is going on along this wall area. That is why these fucking assholes thought they could get away with this bullshit encroachment. 

This situation has really pissed me off, and has consumed my entire spring/summer. 

Their houses are million-dollar + places, but they were built on undersized lots, so they look gorgeous from the street, but have no back yard area.  

One of the wives said " you're so far away, we didn't think you'd see it ". 

THOSE ARE MY CUNT NEIGHBORS.  

:lol:

where you claim to live there hasn't been a million dollar sale for years and certainly not with hosues on undersized lots

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:

where you claim to live there hasn't been a million dollar sale for years and certainly not with hosues on undersized lots

Get bent, go pay your rent!!! 

23 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Bunch of faggots eh? :bc: 

Ya' know Kev, I'm beginning to think we might have some REAL FAGGOTS around here. Yup!!   I mean like some of them just have ta' be beaten like rented mules. :bc: