Check your account email address ×

The Pot Breathalyzer Is Here. Maybe

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not to mention some people will burn a whole dube and be less stoned then someone else who took 2 hits.

Yah....well I can drink 20 beers and be far less impaired than someone who drank a 6er. Don't mean I'm not getting a dinger though

This is all about revenue and not safety. If they can't get pot smokers to fail a field sobriety test, then is there even a need for this? Pot doesn't deprive your brain of oxygen like alcohol does. It doesn't affect your motor skills the same. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not to mention some people will burn a whole dube and be less stoned then someone else who took 2 hits.

Man, I can take two hits of my ten year old, petrified dirt-weed I keep in my tool box and the cotton starts to grow as I fly like an eagle!

Hard to believe anybody would be so concerned about “stoned drivers”....or stoned people in any manner.  It’s got to be the safest recreational drug anybody can use.  

The only thing it affects is production and of course, any real rational or reasonable thoughts....all my/our “epiphanies” while high we’re just plain dumb as fuck but it sure was fun dreaming them up for hours!  :lol:

But dangerous?  Pffft.  This is only coming from people that have never used it.

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is all about revenue and not safety. If they can't get pot smokers to fail a field sobriety test, then is there even a need for this? Pot doesn't deprive your brain of oxygen like alcohol does. It doesn't affect your motor skills the same. 

Failing a field sobriety test is easy.

Say the alphabet backwards.

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yup. A buddy of mine that used to smoke everyday would only need one or two hits to everyone else in the groups 5 to 6 hits.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yup. A buddy of mine that used to smoke everyday would only need one or two hits to everyone else in the groups 5 to 6 hits.

If we smoke Scottie Sidewinder, it is a full bowl or jibber.

Home? about 2 hits.

I don't smoke to get lit, just to get the relaxation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

If we smoke Scottie Sidewinder, it is a full bowl or jibber.

Home? about 2 hits.

I don't smoke to get lit, just to get the relaxation.

If I smoke during the day it's usually just a couple of hits of a Sativa dominate strain. At night I like 3 or 4 hits of an Indica. When it's more social with friends a lot more gets consumed than needed.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....well I can drink 20 beers and be far less impaired than someone who drank a 6er. Don't mean I'm not getting a dinger though

TRue , but at 6 beers you can probably pass a field sobriety test and then there is no probable cause for a breathalyzer.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

TRue , but at 6 beers you can probably pass a field sobriety test and then there is no probable cause for a breathalyzer.

Dude......if they even think for a second you had one beverage of any sort that had alcohol in it you are getting a breathalyzer. No questions asked. I dont even know why they do field sobriety tests. You can pass them all day long and they are still breathing you.

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude......if they even think for a second you had one beverage of any sort that had alcohol in it you are getting a breathalyzer. No questions asked. I dont even know why they do field sobriety tests. You can pass them all day long and they are still breathing you.

Im starting to see why you hate cops so much. They seem to act quite different around your area then around here. Here passing a field sobriety takes away the probable cause for a breathalyzer. It would get tossed out of court quicker then shit.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im starting to see why you hate cops so much. They seem to act quite different around your area then around here. Here passing a field sobriety takes away the probable cause for a breathalyzer. It would get tossed out of court quicker then shit.

Oh fuck no.....not in MN. Like I said.......if they have any reason to think you had any alcohol at all you are getting breathed. If you blow .08 on the nuts you are going to jail. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh fuck no.....not in MN. Like I said.......if they have any reason to think you had any alcohol at all you are getting breathed. If you blow .08 on the nuts you are going to jail. 

Ive probably had 5 field sobrietys , passed em all. Only one breatalizer , and that was after crashing a brand new f-250. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep.  Stupid fucking games.  “Have you had anything to drink tonight, sir?”

Why even fucking ask?!?!  Let’s just get the fuck on with it!

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Ive probably had 5 field sobrietys , passed em all. Only one breatalizer , and that was after crashing a brand new f-250. 

I've been through field sobriety a few times and passed every time. I was also breathed everytime and passed all but once. I did not get a DUI the time that I failed and I am still not 100% sure why. I believe they made a significant procedural error while pulling me over. Its a long story but it was clear entrapment.....they towed my car , gave me a speeding ticket and drove me home. I easily passed the field test and then blew a .14 :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Stupid fucking games.  “Have you had anything to drink tonight, sir?”

Why even fucking ask?!?!  Let’s just get the fuck on with it!

I could have a fucking open beer in my hand and I would still answer  "no sir , not a drop" .......those fucks dont ever tell you the truth.....why should you give them the decency of a truthful answer :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could have a fucking open beer in my hand and I would still answer  "no sir , not a drop" .......those fucks dont ever tell you the truth.....why should you give them the decency of a truthful answer :lol: 

One of our friends had 2 glasses of wine. Passed a field sobriety test and a field breathalizer test. They took her to the station without telling her she passed and tried to giver her another one. She said "why  do I need to take another one, I already did that?"  So she didn't  take another one they gave her a DUI for refusal to take a breathalizer.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

One of our friends had 2 glasses of wine. Passed a field sobriety test and a field breathalizer test. They took her to the station without telling her she passed and tried to giver her another one. She said "why  do I need to take another one, I already did that?"  So she didn't  take another one they gave her a DUI for refusal to take a breathalizer.

Yup......shady ass fucking pieces of shit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think they can do that ? She already agreed to 1. Shady shit 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

I dont think they can do that ? She already agreed to 1. Shady shit 

If you refuse a breathalizer it's automatic dui. Cops are faggots. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you refuse a breathalizer it's automatic dui. Cops are faggots. 

Even if you take the first one....that is some serious horseshit.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even if you take the first one....that is some serious horseshit.

Yeah, this is red state Indiana. Laws are laws you know. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah, this is red state Indiana. Laws are laws you know. 

This state is full blown retard faggot 100% of the time........a fucking pile of redneck AMG's thanking everyone for their service all the time :lol: