Check your account email address ×

And the left wonders why it can't be taken seriously.

I can’t believe the bullshit that is getting thrown out this cycle.  Seems like. Both sides have thrown ideas , policy , right out the window and comes down to love / hate Trump.   

One dummy is trying to convince voters her MS is somehow advantageous for fighting Trump.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t believe the bullshit that is getting thrown out this cycle.  Seems like. Both sides have thrown ideas , policy , right out the window and comes down to love / hate Trump.   

One dummy is trying to convince voters her MS is somehow advantageous for fighting Trump.  

And auntie Maxine was sent from God to stop Trump. I guess the big guy upstairs doesn’t like trump much either. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And auntie Maxine was sent from God to stop Trump. I guess the big guy upstairs doesn’t like trump much either. :lol: 

ja4v2i114zty.jpg

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She is very “regarded” in her trade.

7D90E1F9-A75C-4537-B0B0-9CC8F1719024.jpeg

Im surprised black folks vote for her knowing she lives in the hills and they live in the hood. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im surprised black folks vote for her knowing she lives in the hills and they live in the hood. 

That’s because you’re a white man.

Funny...but seriously.  It’s a whole other mindset in the black community.   They pick “heros” that just happen to be smart enough to manipulate their masses and milk it for all its worth while their constituency defends them.  

Yes, I know.  Sounds just like “partisan politics” and it is, but with a self induced segregation and racial twist that betters only the ones they hold on their shoulders.

• Sad 1

He did pick her out of a catalog.

Look I have no respect or feel bad for any woman who fucks around with a married man who has done it in the past to his previous wives that thinks he won’t do it again with her.

First “Lady” that’s a funny title for her.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He did pick her out of a catalog.

Look I have no respect or feel bad for any woman who fucks around with a married man who has done it in the past to his previous wives that thinks he won’t do it again with her.

First “Lady” that’s a funny title for her.

:lol:

Im only gonna address part of this because the rest is just too hypocritically AWESOME!

A “catalog”?  :lmao: She was a multi-millionaire top model with her own business.   :lol:

You got confused again and were thinking of your Taiwanese lady-boy catalog where you undoubtedly made several purchases before you found one that stuck and didn’t have a problem with shot filled adult diaper changes on the reg.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Im only gonna address part of this because the rest is just too hypocritically AWESOME!

A “catalog”?  :lmao: She was a multi-millionaire top model with her own business.   :lol:

You got confused again and were thinking of your Taiwanese lady-boy catalog where you undoubtedly made several purchases before you found one that stuck and didn’t have a problem with shot filled adult diaper changes on the reg.

she wasn't a real successful model so I'm going to say your claim she was a multi millionaire is jsut a wild ass guess.  And what business did she have before she married her sugar daddy. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

she wasn't a real successful model so I'm going to say your claim she was a multi millionaire is jsut a wild ass guess.  And what business did she have before she married her sugar daddy. 

Not a guess.  Read it but, didn’t take much interest in it.

So....not much question she married that buffoon for some cashola but to suggest she was a catalog purchase is absurd.

But fight for whatever silly narrative you want.  I’ll make time for you today.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So....not much question she married that buffoon for some cashola but to suggest she was a catalog purchase is absurd.

#fakenews

Just now, Angry ginger said:

#fakenews

No.  She was a highly paid fashion model in Europe and had some other shop she opened for modeling or clothing is something.

But, bride order catalog number 347292 makes more sense.  Go with Mabel.  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s because you’re a white man.

Funny...but seriously.  It’s a whole other mindset in the black community.   They pick “heros” that just happen to be smart enough to manipulate their masses and milk it for all its worth while their constituency defends them.  

Yes, I know.  Sounds just like “partisan politics” and it is, but with a self induced segregation and racial twist that betters only the ones they hold on their shoulders.

You’re right.  Totally different mind set.  Not having criminal record, proper English, acting white,  are  detrimental to a candidate in the hood. 

Our local news hawk guy just did a segment on all the criminals running for office in Detroit.  I was going to post it up, but no one cares to watch 15 minutes of that crap.   Anyone who thinks the 2 party system is a joke should see what happens with a one party system.  The amount of fraud is jaw dropping. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  She was a highly paid fashion model in Europe and had some other shop she opened for modeling or clothing is something.

she was not a super sucessful model either overseas or here,  dating the donald got her some exposure but i would doubt she was any sort of millionaire.  today she probably could have been given the way one can monetize themselves on social media.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she was not a super sucessful model either overseas or here,  dating the donald got her some exposure but i would doubt she was any sort of millionaire.  today she probably could have been given the way one can monetize themselves on social media.  

I don’t care enough to debate her skills or success before now.  But, what I read was a fairly reasonable article of her success before Trump.  Trump like success?  Not even close.  But, to think she has nothing of success, merit or intellect is outrageously funny.  Especially coming from Mabel’s feeble fingers.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care enough to debate her skills or success before now.  But, what I read was a fairly reasonable article of her success before Trump.  Trump like success?  Not even close.  But, to think she has nothing of success, merit or intellect is outrageously funny.  Especially coming from Mabel’s feeble fingers.

Zampoopski the clown.  From wild lie to I don't care in 4 posts.   lol   What a cute little beta Trumpkin. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampoopski the clown.  From wild lie to I don't care in 4 posts.   lol   What a cute little beta Trumpkin. 

Stop projecting.  Try and scrape up some dignity.  You can have some here...it’s not like your life in the real world.  Fake it.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Anyone who thinks the 2 party system is a joke should see what happens with a one party system. 

I hope you don't actually think that people upset with the two party system are in favor of a one party system. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I hope you don't actually think that people upset with the two party system are in favor of a one party system. 

I got that he really thinks we’re fucked with just a one party system.

:dunno: