Check your account email address ×

Trump wants to touch it........Trump pushes 25 percent auto tariff as top advisers scramble to stop him

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, JEFF said:

It truly has to suck to be on the losing side right now. All they have is to spin everything they can into negativity... No answers. Just spin... :lol:

Some are spinning it so much they don't even have enough spin left for their name.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They resume after August. 

Unless cancelled again because N. Korea did hold up their end of the bargain..If they have not, let them resume, Don't you think we should stand firm, fuck we're Murica man!! Stop shitting on us

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Multimillion dollar military parades as well. 

GMAFB....When your town does a parade or fireworks display for Memorial, Veterans, or Independence Day do you call the county or town and complain about your taxes??

Airshows, some fly overs at a race or ball game, you ever call and complain???

WGAF about the parade??

Hello Antiamericanjoe!! We are paying them anyway...

Hmm, sit in barracks and play PS4 ....,.or ......march and show my tax paying ass what the fuck I pay for???

l take let them march.. I bet they would too.. 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do the fucking parade!!!  Americans will love it and the liberals will lose their god damn minds.

It’s a no lose deal.

Everybody on this planet knows who carries the biggest club. We don’t need to rub it in. 

The libs have been loosing their mind so much lately I’m starting to feel sorry for them. 

:news:

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Everybody on this planet knows who carries the biggest club. We don’t need to rub it in. 

The libs have been loosing their mind so much lately I’m starting to feel sorry for them. 

:news:

Parade isn’t for the world, its for Americans.  I think they’d love it.  I’ve always been for it.  Fuck it...roll en down 1st Avenue baby!!!

Sometimes I start to feel sorry for them too....then I realize that feeling is just hunger...or gas

:lol:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

As usual....the US was getting fucked bad and MC was all for it.

We've been getting fucked for 40 years. We've been getting gang raped since the 90's. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

GMAFB....When your town does a parade or fireworks display for Memorial, Veterans, or Independence Day do you call the county or town and complain about your taxes??

Airshows, some fly overs at a race or ball game, you ever call and complain???

WGAF about the parade??

Hello Antiamericanjoe!! We are paying them anyway...

Hmm, sit in barracks and play PS4 ....,.or ......march and show my tax paying ass what the fuck I pay for???

l take let them march.. I bet they would too.. 

I prefer strength to keep a low profile. Arrogant cunts have to flaunt it. Enter trump. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I prefer strength to keep a low profile. Arrogant cunts have to flaunt it. Enter trump. 

So weakness can flaunt itself as strength and intellectually elite.

Yeah, that was a fun joke....over now.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So weakness can flaunt itself as strength and intellectually elite.

Yeah, that was a fun joke....over now.

Desert Storm was cool. America rolled its full potential into the desert and even the allies went “holy fuck”. That’s what happens when you act the way TR tells you too. Military parades makes everything plastic and cheap. But some people like it that way. Id rather go camping instead. I fucking hate camping. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Desert Storm was cool. America rolled its full potential into the desert and even the allies went “holy fuck”. That’s what happens when you act the way TR tells you too. Military parades makes everything plastic and cheap. But some people like it that way. Id rather go camping instead. I fucking hate camping. 

It’ll be all show and no go.  Still, le the citizens see some of what they pay for.  It’ll pack them in...

But really, I just want to see how it turns out for the protestors.  :lmao:

I like camping but my wife hates it.  I was always able to sleep outside better.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’ll be all show and no go.  Still, le the citizens see some of what they pay for.  It’ll pack them in...

But really, I just want to see how it turns out for the protestors.  :lmao:

I like camping but my wife hates it.  I was always able to sleep outside better.

Seeing the MAGA caps on all the fat belly guys wearing tap out T-shirt’s and waving little American flags would be a hoot. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seeing the MAGA caps on all the fat belly guys wearing tap out T-shirt’s and waving little American flags would be a hoot. 

Yeah, “deplorables”.  You should attend.  Bring a couple of mason jars and see if you can capture some testosterone.  Be careful, dab it sparingly on your body at first. It may reject you.  

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, “deplorables”.  You should attend.  Bring a couple of mason jars and see if you can capture some testosterone.  Be careful, dab it sparingly on your body at first. It may reject you.  

:lmao:

The entire area will be slick from dripping androgel and deplorable fat guy sweat. :lol: