Check your account email address ×

Trump flying to Mexico City for meeting with President Nieto tomorrow

well man be me and stick up for all the blacks then comes that one black and he explains to me about the diff between blacks and niggers that i sorta knew about but i figured they were a victim of circumstance and politics but that black said no they are just niggers and he doesn't even like them..would get out of the elevator if a nigger or 3 got in..i gotta think he knows more about the niggas then i do right?

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ever notice how the resident Hillary supporters never want to discuss her past statements and issues, just what she supposedly will do?

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

well man be me and stick up for all the blacks then comes that one black and he explains to me about the diff between blacks and niggers that i sorta knew about but i figured they were a victim of circumstance and politics but that black said no they are just niggers and he doesn't even like them..would get out of the elevator if a nigger or 3 got in..i gotta think he knows more about the niggas then i do right?

A lot of years ago I was doing some work on my first "gig" as an independent consultant for a big media firm.  One of the people I just happened to run into was a 72 year old black woman.  WOW!  She changed my whole perspective on how I saw everything.  I was friends with her until she died about two years later.  She loved to talk on the phone and I liked to laugh so it was a perfect match.  Her stories were AMAZING (she grew up in Alabama).  Boy did I look silly at her funeral.  It's too bad now that I've been labeled a "racist".  Who would have ever guessed it...not me...or anybody else that knows me.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Ever notice how the resident Hillary supporters never want to discuss her past statements and issues, just what she supposedly will do?

Would you want to discuss them?  Or any of her actions?  And have to discuss them with anybody that has even a hint of a brain?  Not me...fuck that.  Oh...the humanity!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A lot of years ago I was doing some work on my first "gig" as an independent consultant for a big media firm.  One of the people I just happened to run into was a 72 year old black woman.  WOW!  She changed my whole perspective on how I saw everything.  I was friends with her until she died about two years later.  She loved to talk on the phone and I liked to laugh so it was a perfect match.  Her stories were AMAZING (she grew up in Alabama).  Boy did I look silly at her funeral.  It's too bad now that I've been labeled a "racist".  Who would have ever guessed it...not me...or anybody else that knows me.  :dunno:

Yeah I know Z!..fawking labels.

I have two black friends that are gay even..then a straight black guy that i bowled with for years..preacher even at like 37,coolest fawking guy i ever knew and there was no show from him..he was just naturally cool and he cared for everybody,that dude could not see color if you rubbed his face in it...never a bad word...always optimistic about everything...you could not bring yourself to disrespect him...no reason to..

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There is the "I have a black friend reference".....its typical.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah I know Z!..fawking labels.

I have two black friends that are gay even..then a straight black guy that i bowled with for years..preacher even at like 37,coolest fawking guy i ever knew and there was no show from him..he was just naturally cool and he cared for everybody,that dude could not see color if you rubbed his face in it...never a bad word...always optimistic about everything...you could not bring yourself to disrespect him...no reason to..

and another with a gay tossed in.

54 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i just feel cluster fucked lately..so confused ..trying to get in touch with my inner self you know..besides it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too!

:birthday: Have a good one 

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There is the "I have a black friend reference".....its typical.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

and another with a gay tossed in.

Hey MC, do better than this.

33 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You're racist against japs

Liberals.........always playing the "I'm not a hypocrite card" FTW.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yeah, democrats rely on what COULD be.  Reality never sets in for them.