Check your account email address ×

Trump flying to Mexico City for meeting with President Nieto tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

what did she do momo?

Seriously :flush: Libya, Syria Iraq, Russian reset you name it every single initiative in foreign policy under her direction as SoS is worse 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

post up what i asked please...just one example.

So you don't know what happened in any of those places :flush: look it up and educate yourself you ignorant FUCK 

What's with all the hate you two?  You are making me feel sad inside..which makes me wanna lash out...at somebody that doesn't think like I do and try to impose my will then call them a "racist".

I'm going to be very upset if you two turn me into a liberal.  Then I'm going to sue the site.....and blame somebody else for my internal weakness.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What's with all the hate you two?  You are making me feel sad inside..which makes me wanna lash out...at somebody that doesn't think like I do and try to impose my will then call them a "racist".

I'm going to be very upset if you two turn me into a liberal.  Then I'm going to sue the site.....and blame somebody else for my internal weakness.

Turning into the victim already.  Don't do it.  LOL

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

i just feel cluster fucked lately..so confused ..trying to get in touch with my inner self you know..besides it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too!

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Turning into the victim already.  Don't do it.  LOL

It's not going to be easy....I'm already feeling like the Negroes aren't responsible for their own actions, everybody deserves to be on our government dole-out.  illegals and dead people have the same voting rights as the rest of us, Hillary was "just and true" in setting up her private server to exchange government information, the DOJ is efficient and not corrupt, The Clinton Foundation is "legit", MSM is a true and non-biased source of solid information, and for some reason, I'm wanting to blame the Russians for something.  

I can actually feel my IQ leaking out of my ears....better go get some swabs.  

SEND HELP QUICK!

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i just feel cluster fucked lately..so confused ..trying to get in touch with my inner self you know..besides it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too!

Hey, I got your back man!  A good cry is healthy.  Let it all go...you deserve it.  Then take off the fucking liberal pants and put your man pants back on!  

:lol::bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey, I got your back man!  A good cry is healthy.  Let it all go...you deserve it.  Then take off the fucking liberal pants and put your man pants back on!  

:lol::bc:

:lol:

It's just fun to get momo going now and then..that said the older i get the more liberal feelings i have..just kill me now.