Check your account email address ×

Michele Obama has a bigger cock than Slinger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ignoring simple facts :lmao: @Skidooski you’re another Clown Posse dumbfuck :lol: 

You wouldn't know a fucking fact if it cream pied you in you chinless stupid looking clueless face you lying sack of ignorant shit :finger3:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What’s the conspiracy theory on the girls.....:lmao:

Dimbfucks like the Clown Posse give us Dump 🤡

And who’s the dumb fucks that voted for the losing side lol

oops

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is what is being denied, duh. so, do you think that is what it is?

Sorry I've never looked up her skirt so I have no idea what's shaking around down there.

Ben Wa Balls, Colostomy Bag, Testicles??? You've got all the answers so you tell me

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sorry I've never looked up her skirt so I have no idea what's shaking around down there.

Ben Wa Balls, Colostomy Bag, Testicles??? You've got all the answers so you tell me

I dunno either, but you poking at other people that have the same belief you have is rather odd :lol:

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd say 50/50 Michelle is Michael and we find out years from now we had the first gay POTUS and first Tranny FLOTUS

18 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Funny...but this thread make me think of the same exact thing.  It would make sense.  Could all our little jokes have been hitting us in the face the whole time (so to speak)?

Seriously.  That five o'clock shadow can't be bad lighting in ALL of those pictures.

Poor Barry.

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe we will know about Seth Rich and Pizzagate by then also..... :lmao: You’re JT Lite :lol: 

Imagine the gloating when 97% of the worlds climate scientists are being forced to admit their hoax alongside NASA admitting they photoshopped photos of the Earth to make it look round. This will happen after Michelle shows them the secret door to the Pizzagate basement where she diddled kids with her secret muslim cock. 

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

Why does the media always have  to pound home how beautiful she is. There is nothing feminine about her.  I would submit like a babe in her arms. 

spot fucking on, she looks like an angry ape

Just now, Skidooski said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4331588

clue: rev, snowrider, me do not believe that is a cock. that does not mean we believe there is nothing there. as you said, it could be many things. but in typical fashion, you try throwing in a bash.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

clue: rev, snowrider, me do not believe that is a cock. that does not mean we believe there is nothing there. as you said, it could be many things. but in typical fashion, you try throwing in a bash.

I would like to hear just a few of the many things that you feel it could be........thanks

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah I'm going to throw in a bash :lol: She's dancing around in thin white pants with shit jiggling around where there shouldn't really be shit jiggling around  :wtf: 

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah I'm going to throw in a bash :lol: She's dancing around in thin white pants with shit jiggling around where there shouldn't really be shit jiggling around  :wtf: 

what did you mean by this post?

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Trying to deny there's something bouncing around in her pants

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what did you mean by this post?

Ok...you may have just admitted, after me initial post, that you think "something" is there just not a cock. I was originally laughing at Slope seemingly running interference. You know, blindly protecting a D at all costs kind of thing.

Now, show what Rev and Slope think it is then answer Ben's question    

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

@Snoslinger, @revkevsdi, @SnowRider

What is it? Inquiring minds want to know  :lol: 

What is shaking inside her pants where nothing is supposed to be shaking? 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would like to hear just a few of the many things that you feel it could be........thanks

:lol: 

jesus Christ. something in her pocket, part of her tucked in shirt, pants crease, maybe something from a wireless mic, who fucking knows.

but a cock? your conspiracies have no bounds

:lmao: