Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

:lol: That was hilarious. I posted a pic of my family running this river in Tennessee with huge smiles on all of our faces and he says I got ripped off. “They told you it was a class 5 and in reality it was only a 3!!!!!” 

Thats when I knew there was something seriously wrong with this guy.

Same as him inflating his stature.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lol: That was hilarious. I posted a pic of my family running this river in Tennessee with huge smiles on all of our faces and he says I got ripped off. “They told you it was a class 5 and in reality it was only a 3!!!!!” 

It was and an eye opener about his true character as well  :thumb: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Starts off with that kayak thread were he threw a temper tantrum for days

It was epic.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's my base income.   It doesn't include profits left in the business or shifted over to the holding company.

It's been consistent unlike your investment stories.  

I'm sorry I'm just really impressed with your investing technique and want to learn more.  

Does Warren Buffet know about this place?  He's looking for a successor, it'd be a coin toss between you and Arctic Beta.

This is what you call winning and whooping ass?

Repeatedly telling me that I mean nothing, that I live in my parents basement, yet strangely feeling compelled to make up stories about your incomes.

Not much more beta than feeling so inferior you have to make shit up.  Poor Zambo, the Clown and ArcticBeta.  

Soooooooooooooo Beta.

Whew.  Does it hurt?  Just stop little fella, pretty clear that nobody here:

1.) Believes any of your bullshit

2.) Cares anything about your bullshit

3.) Thinks you have anything other than butthurt to contribute.

In that order.

You are entertaining though.  We all love to laugh.

:lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh please.  The only thing consistent is your losing money every year, that we all believe.:lol:

I wish you ladies would make up your minds. 

One minute in rich because my old man gave me all his money, though I’m not sure what he’s been living on.  The next minute I’m living in their basement. 

Now I’m suddenly losing money. 

This is quite a shock. Have I been losing money since I took over? Where is all that money coming from?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wish you ladies would make up your minds. 

One minute in rich because my old man gave me all his money, though I’m not sure what he’s been living on.  The next minute I’m living in their basement. 

Now I’m suddenly losing money. 

This is quite a shock. Have I been losing money since I took over? Where is all that money coming from?

What money?  Where's it at?

Is it in the old POS boat you shared with your brother but got too much?  Is it in the sleds you don't own cause depreciation is just too much?  Kayaks?:lol:

Keeping it GIC's is losing it every year.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What money?  Where's it at?

Is it in the old POS boat you shared with your brother but got too much?  Is it in the sleds you don't own cause depreciation is just too much?  Kayaks?:lol:

Keeping it GIC's is losing it every year.:lol:

The money that has kept the doors open for over 25 years. 

If I’m losing money, one would think it would run out at some time. 

Or don’t businesses work that way in your fantasy land? 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The money that has kept the doors open for over 25 years. 

If I’m losing money, one would think it would run out at some time. 

Or don’t businesses work that way in your fantasy land? 

So where's it at?  Or are you holding out for retirement.:lol:  Now is the time to live.

You are still a beta working for your money instead of it working for you.

Any money sitting in the bank is losing to inflation, you need over 4% in interest income just to tread water.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So where's it at?  Or are you holding out for retirement.:lol:  Now is the time to live.

You are still a beta working for your money instead of it working for you.

Any money sitting in the bank is losing to inflation, you need over 4% in interest income just to tread water.

Where is my money at?  It’s being spent on cruises, trips to Europe , Central and South America and western ski trips.  

But the point you were missing.  And it’s not the first time you’ve had trouble with simple concepts of business,  how could a business run at a loss for over 25 years and still be around. ?

But I guess since you want to beleive it’s possible, it is.  Just like you magically picking the top performing funds and Zambo the clown making 150,000 dollar trades with play money.  

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where is my money at?  It’s being spent on cruises, trips to Europe , Central and South America and western ski trips.  

But the point you were missing.  And it’s not the first time you’ve had trouble with simple concepts of business,  how could a business run at a loss for over 25 years and still be around. ?

But I guess since you want to beleive it’s possible, it is.  Just like you magically picking the top performing funds and Zambo the clown making 150,000 dollar trades with play money.  

Boring.

Its no magic, its called research.

If you have $100 and two years from now you have $102, you have lost 2%.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Boring.

Its no magic, its called research.

If you have $100 and two years from now you have $102, you have lost 2%.

Oh, I believe you.  Really I do.  Don't worry.

Hey, have you added up all your claims?

You must be somewhere near 3/4 of a million in family income by now.  Since you said you don't count your business profit in your income, you two must be over a million. 

I'm kind of surprised you only have a few 7 figure investment accounts with that kind of income and that kind of investment skills you should have cleared 10 million by now. 

Maybe you are saving that claim for later. 

12 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

It was epic.  :lol:

Soooooooooooooo Beta.

Whew.  Does it hurt?  Just stop little fella, pretty clear that nobody here:

1.) Believes any of your bullshit

2.) Cares anything about your bullshit

3.) Thinks you have anything other than butthurt to contribute.

In that order.

You are entertaining though.  We all love to laugh.

Awesome, you can post that after claiming your fun money makes over $150,000.00 in one trade.  

I'm glad you are enjoying this as much as me.  It reminds me of high school.

A bunch of us had sleds and they were all mostly crappy old sleds. Maybe a clapped out 440 but most of us only had 340's or less.

But you'd always get that one guy who would claim his 340 fan would be faster than the rest.

Best part was getting him to up his claim.  In a 15 minute conversation, just by asking how fast his sled went, it could climb from 75mph to 90mph.

Watching you and Arctic Beta up your investing stories reminded me of that.  Just a little question here or there and the numbers kept rising.

You two are special.   Not special the way England is to Trump.  More like special needs. 

Thanks, keep up the good work. clown shoes. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome, you can post that after claiming your fun money makes over $150,000.00 in one trade.  

I'm glad you are enjoying this as much as me.  It reminds me of high school.

A bunch of us had sleds and they were all mostly crappy old sleds. Maybe a clapped out 440 but most of us only had 340's or less.

But you'd always get that one guy who would claim his 340 fan would be faster than the rest.

Best part was getting him to up his claim.  In a 15 minute conversation, just by asking how fast his sled went, it could climb from 75mph to 90mph.

Watching you and Arctic Beta up your investing stories reminded me of that.  Just a little question here or there and the numbers kept rising.

You two are special.   Not special the way England is to Trump.  More like special needs. 

Thanks, keep up the good work. clown shoes. 

:lol: Triggered Beta Cucky!  GO GURL!  I notice this "$150,000" keeps getting thrown out there...I'm not taking that bait to hear your lies.  You just keep taking all the bait thrown at you....nobody wants to reel you in though, just drag you along while you get shredded then cut you lose.........only to hook you again within minutes!  :lmao:

Cool story about the last time you owned sleds!!!!  i mean WOW!  Was there like a sled/Kayak exchange back then or something?  Or, did you all just rent them back then too? :lol:

Also...every fucking sentence doesn't need to be a paragraph.

Bai Dork!   :lol2:

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh, I believe you.  Really I do.  Don't worry.

Hey, have you added up all your claims?

You must be somewhere near 3/4 of a million in family income by now.  Since you said you don't count your business profit in your income, you two must be over a million. 

I'm kind of surprised you only have a few 7 figure investment accounts with that kind of income and that kind of investment skills you should have cleared 10 million by now. 

Maybe you are saving that claim for later. 

Your claim to fame is you didn't bankrupt daddy's company.  You're the gold standard we all need to to be measured by.:lol:

48 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol: Triggered Beta Cucky!  GO GURL!  I notice this "$150,000" keeps getting thrown out there...I'm not taking that bait to hear your lies.  You just keep taking all the bait thrown at you....nobody wants to reel you in though, just drag you along while you get shredded then cut you lose.........only to hook you again within minutes!  :lmao:

Cool story about the last time you owned sleds!!!!  i mean WOW!  Was there like a sled/Kayak exchange back then or something?  Or, did you all just rent them back then too? :lol:

Also...every fucking sentence doesn't need to be a paragraph.

Bai Dork!   :lol2:

It was your lie.  Maybe you need someone to walk it back for you. 

Maybe you meant to say your one trade wouldn’t be worth more than my yearly salary. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your claim to fame is you didn't bankrupt daddy's company.  You're the gold standard we all need to to be measured by.:lol:

Nope that wasn’t it.  Keep trying. 

You poor triggered bitches spend as much time making stuff up about me as you do making up lies about yourselves. Bunch of gossiping hens. 

But it’s fun to watch the twists and turns of your stories. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope that wasn’t it.  Keep trying. 

You poor triggered bitches spend as much time making stuff up about me as you do making up lies about yourselves. Bunch of gossiping hens. 

But it’s fun to watch the twists and turns of your stories. 

You're comic relief.  When is it your time to ask your bro if you can borrow the pos boat along with his trailer and vehicle, oh wait you got the F150.

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was your lie.  Maybe you need someone to walk it back for you. 

Maybe you meant to say your one trade wouldn’t be worth more than my yearly salary. 

Yes, "walk it back" for me.  Show me where I posted $150k ANYWHERE.  Then, you can lie to the board about how much money you make.  That's what you wanted, right? I'll endulge you because I can't wait to see it.  :lol:

21 hours ago, Edmo said:

I want to apologize for making fun of your family raft trip.   I didn't realize until Arcticbeta said the words "it's not a lie if you believe it"   That all the claims of Trumpsters are real to them.

If it felt like a class V river to you then that is all that matters. 

You got caught up in the middle of Dave trying to insult my kayaking. He was claiming to run tough rivers but wouldn't name them, wouldn't name the company he rafted with etc.

Turns out it was for a good reason, the river he was passing off as tough was  the Ottawa.  A pretty easy river ran by 1,000's of people every weekend.  

But I was wrong to insult his time there too.  He weighed 300lbs at the time.  If you load a raft with 300lb flubadubs that can turn any river into class V..  Specially for the guides.  

I'm not surprised someone broke an arm.  You get an arm caught between a raft and a couple of 300lb people in flat water and it could break.

Perhaps this video of a man around the weight Dave was when rafting will show you how rapids become class V quickly.  For the people in the raft and on shore.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFGmD6EXZs

Edited by revkevsdi

17 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Yes, "walk it back" for me.  Show me where I posted $150k ANYWHERE.  Then, you can lie to the board about how much money you make.  That's what you wanted, right? I'll endulge you because I can't wait to see it.  :lol:

I've posted many times that my base salary is $150,000.00 , you claimed to make more in one trade than my salary. 

Don't worry.  I know you were only lying because it's what Trumpsters do. 

Hell, it's almost like you are all auditioning for Huckabee's job. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I've posted many times that my base salary is $150,000.00 , you claimed to make more in one trade than my salary. 

Don't worry.  I know you were only lying because it's what Trumpsters do. 

Hell, it's almost like you are all auditioning for Huckabee's job. 

So, I never did post "$150,000" like you keep stating.  Got it.

You've posted that many times, huh?  Well, that's weird...and awkward...and I've never seen it.  Did you immediately receive the validation you so desired?  Or, was it another let down because either nobody believes you (likely) or nobody cares (certainty). Cuz really, that's what this place is all about...how much money we all make.  Just how pathetic are you?  Serious question.

So, allow me to retort; if that's the case that you make $150k a year then, no, my last trade hasn't made me that yet.  But let me be honest here (I can define that for you later but you get the internet, right?) I don't think you make that in salary.  I don't think you run anything exceptional on the business scale. I don't think you know much at all about investment strategy.  And I most certainly don't thing you know much about business...at all.  Just a little hater liberal.  HOWEVER...you are really good at that so...small victories!  Hooray!

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're comic relief.  When is it your time to ask your bro if you can borrow the pos boat along with his trailer and vehicle, oh wait you got the F150.

What kind of boat is it? How old is it in your story?

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

So, I never did post "$150,000" like you keep stating.  Got it.

You've posted that many times, huh?  Well, that's weird...and awkward...and I've never seen it.  Did you immediately receive the validation you so desired?  Or, was it another let down because either nobody believes you (likely) or nobody cares (certainty). Cuz really, that's what this place is all about...how much money we all make.  Just how pathetic are you?  Serious question.

So, allow me to retort; if that's the case that you make $150k a year then, no, my last trade hasn't made me that yet.  But let me be honest here (I can define that for you later but you get the internet, right?) I don't think you make that in salary.  I don't think you run anything exceptional on the business scale. I don't think you know much at all about investment strategy.  And I most certainly don't thing you know much about business...at all.  Just a little hater liberal.  HOWEVER...you are really good at that so...small victories!  Hooray!

I make that much in base salary alone. The rest depends on the year. 

Im sorry if that makes you feel even more inferior than you already do.

but enough about me, let’s hear about that last trade that you said earned more than my salary. How much did you purchase at what price and when. 

Or was this all part of your internet persona?  Maybe you were pretending  to have money to trade. 

If that’s the case don’t answer. Keep living the dream.