Check your account email address ×

Planet Fitness Bans Woman For Refusing To Share Locker Room With Transgender Man

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  He called the cops on her.  Maybe he should be arrested for assuming the gender of the 911 operator as he referred to her as ma'am.  :lol:    

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33174/planet-fitness-bans-woman-refusing-share-locker-paul-bois

PF is a local success story,  their HQ is about a mile from my house and they have just killed it .  I remember when it started out locally here with 1 gym in Dover NH.  this is clearly an issue they are wrong about as you should be using the locker room of your actual gender not what you have decided you are today.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

"The world judges, we don't."

Well I guess that depends if you don't want to show with someone from the opposite sex.  :lol:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I wannna walk in the ladies shower with my dick swinging.......cuz yeah....... I identify as a woman.  Liberals and their slippery slopes.

Sounds like a good plan...we can wear blond wigs!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wannna walk in the ladies shower with my dick swinging.......cuz yeah....... I identify as a woman.  Liberals and their slippery slopes.

You got some type of erectile dysfunction or do you think the talent would be that gross?

Isn’t PF the place with no weights? Or is that “Curves”?  The push up jumping jack gyms.  :lmao:

Theres some other rope climbing/hanging/swinging type “gym” popping up here too.  

Weird shit.

7 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

You got some type of erectile dysfunction or do you think the talent would be that gross?

Isn’t PF the place with no weights? Or is that “Curves”?  The push up jumping jack gyms.  :lmao:

Theres some other rope climbing/hanging/swinging type “gym” popping up here too.  

Weird shit.

PF is a regular gym