Check your account email address ×

Trump you fuckin pussy

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What I said is spot on. You tip toed around, stuck your dirty little toes into the trump pool far enough that you can’t get out now. So instead of even trying, you decided to splash around and play hide the pool toy with the resident dipshits.

btw, make up your mind about me. First I’m mad, sad, triggered and the next I’m gushing with excitement over SR

Bingo 👍. Poor JtlivininMadison :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What should be mbarrassing is a former soldier, who took an oath to protect this country, side with trump and putin. It’s actually more sad, and weak, than anything else 

Thread ender 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bingo 👍. Poor JtlivininMadison :lmao: 

Dude is a fucking joke any more. One thing after another he defended with trump. Reminds me of one of those dumb ass trump supporters you seeing cheering him on behind trump’s podium. Picking his nose

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude is a fucking joke any more. One thing after another he defended with trump. Reminds me of one of those dumb ass trump supporters you seeing cheering him on behind trump’s podium. Picking his nose

But Dump wears a lapel pin and wants unlimited military spending.......tough talk from a Dear Leader Heelspurs.  Boy Bun = JT 

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What should be mbarrassing is a former soldier, who took an oath to protect this country, side with trump and putin. It’s actually more sad, and weak, than anything else 

Bahahahaha are you guys drinking together after you tossed his salad? You’re both borderline illiterate.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you support what Trump did today?

No, but here is the kicker... I don’t give a fuck. All of this is ridiculous window dressing that has zero impact. The sun will rise, nothing will change, and it will be all ok. Ask yourself a simple question: Is your life better now than it was before he came in office? Mine is. But here’s another kicker... It was better after Obama’s too. Only weak pussies let this shit have an impact on their world outlook like you three doobers do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha are you guys drinking together after you tossed his salad? You’re both borderline illiterate.

No, but here is the kicker... I don’t give a fuck. All of this is ridiculous window dressing that has zero impact. The sun will rise, nothing will change, and it will be all ok. Ask yourself a simple question: Is your life better now than it was before he came in office? Mine is. But here’s another kicker... It was better after Obama’s too. Only weak pussies let this shit have an impact on their world outlook like you three doobers do.

:lol:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

just a matter of time and he will start beating the kids and dog again and his wife will put him on a time out again

I think the dog suicided itself if I remember correctly

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Window dressing? The commander in chief of our US military in Russia, on stage with Putin a dictator even knowing his judicial system, during an ongoing investigation has concluded and has guilty pleas that Russia meddled in our election chose to agree with the Dictator Russia had nothing to do with it.

speak up if you don’t agree with what he did. This is serious. 

I couldn’t beleive a veteran would ever vote for a chickenhawk but not speaking about this atrump move is despicable.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Window dressing? The commander in chief of our US military in Russia, on stage with Putin a dictator even knowing his judicial system, during an ongoing investigation has concluded and has guilty pleas that Russia meddled in our election chose to agree with the Dictator Russia had nothing to do with it.

I couldn’t beleive a veteran would ever vote for a chickenhawk but not speaking about this atrump move is despicable.

I can’t believe someone who never served would call someone else a chicken hawk when that person is at the same time banging the war drum with Russia, which makes them a ______________ (fill in the blank).

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mmmmmm, anyone have a good one liner about looking at a map??

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you really expect many of the bozos in here to actually speak up about this?

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

just a matter of time and he will start beating the kids and dog again and his wife will put him on a time out again

Or maybe having to pay his speeding tickets.:dance:

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t believe someone who never served would call someone else a chicken hawk when that person is at the same time banging the war drum with Russia, which makes them a ______________ (fill in the blank).

Every veteran should be embarrassed and betrayed by what Trump did....INCLUDING YOU!

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you really expect many of the bozos in here to actually speak up about this?

They have zero fuckin clue. Every veteran I know was appalled and discusted by what Trump did.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Every veteran should be embarrassed and betrayed by what Trump did....INCLUDING YOU!

Commie Pinko fucks eh Pants Shitter??? You want to see the Berlin Wall rebuilt don't you :flush: you old senile Shitforbrains 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

STFU.  I’d punch you in your fragile baseball head so hard your head would explode.  Literally.

You fucking loser.  Go hide in your little bunker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have zero fuckin clue. Every veteran I know was appalled and discusted by what Trump did.

Lololololol!!!!!!!  You don’t know any veterans.  Any one that is a vet that would speak to you is a fraud.